close ad [x]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Somes can dish it out and take what's coming back.

    Then there's Yankee Doodoo.

    Complaining to the mods. Got me written up. So..

    My Dear Yankee,
    I'm deeply sorry for joking you about your relationship with a pony. If I struck a nerve it wasn't intentional. I just thought it was ok, since I was following your lead. I occasionally go overboard for a joke and didn't realize you were so sensitive.

    Your friend,
    Macaroni

  2. #2
    awwwwwww did he wipe teh truffle butter frum ur azz off on ur forehead?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    8,527
    I doubt Yankee complained to the mods. They monitor the threads and hand out points to those who go over the line. We all get them it's no big deal. Your posts almost never have anything to do with surfing, and almost always are about some conspiracy weirdo sh*t. Get a new personality cause it's boring and socially awkward.

  4. #4
    Dude, repeatedly yammering about sex with horses is a far cry from "dishing it out", payaso...your sauce is weak.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    7,188
    There ya go, MacaroniBuoy: listen to the wiser heads than thou here on SI Forum. Quit yer whinin'.

    If it will make you feel any better, not that I give a rat's arse how you feel:
    "Dear yankee,
    You have received an infraction at Swellinfo Surf Forums.
    Reason: Making offensive comments"

    At least simod666 calls me "dear," how can anyone get truly mad about that sort of Victorian-era plumage.

    So, man up lil pony buoy, take accountability for the glib crapola that you post & dry your tears. Oh, and if you're going to post your flatulant passive aggressive troll-worship treads about me at least have the amateur courtesy of placing my name YANKEE in the headline.

    Now. Moving on. Go get your shinebox.
    Last edited by yankee; Nov 19, 2015 at 05:12 AM.

  6. #6
    Shoot, I'm kind of proud of mine... first time I got an infraction i got three.. and they all looked like this.

    simod666 wasnt so nice to me though Yankee...

    Lonesome,
    WTF Breh?
    Maybe you should go find a nice quiet spot, pour yourself a cup of coffee, maybe eat a bowl of cereal, and... GO FVCK YOURSELF!

    Sincerely,
    simod666

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    There ya go, MacaroniBuoy: listen to the wiser heads than thou here on SI Forum. Quit yer whinin'.

    If it will make you feel any better, not that I give a rat's arse how you feel:
    "Dear yankee,
    You have received an infraction at Swellinfo Surf Forums.
    Reason: Making offensive comments"

    At least simod666 calls me "dear," how can anyone get truly mad about that sort of Victorian-era plumage.

    So, man up lil pony buoy, take accountability for the glib crapola that you post & dry your tears. Oh, and if you're going to post your flatulant passive aggressive troll-worship treads about me at least have the amateur courtesy of placing my name YANKEE in the headline.

    Now. Moving on. Go get your shinebox.
    You ratted. admit it. You're a tough guy when dishing out, but cry when it comes back.

    I mean, youre right. Erres un hombre hecho y derecho.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLonesomeTractor View Post
    Shoot, I'm kind of proud of mine... first time I got an infraction i got three.. and they all looked like this.

    simod666 wasnt so nice to me though Yankee...

    Lonesome,
    WTF Breh?
    Maybe you should go find a nice quiet spot, pour yourself a cup of coffee, maybe eat a bowl of cereal, and... GO FVCK YOURSELF!

    Sincerely,
    simod666
    Brew ratted me out the first ones I got. HEY! WAIT! Yankee is Brew's clone.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    4,109
    Maybe it was the aliens that ratted on you. Or the ghost that keeps moving your weed. You are a paranoid conspiracy douche, Yankee did not tattle on you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Brew ratted me out the first ones I got. HEY! WAIT! Yankee is Brew's clone.
    Maybe I am simod? Makes it easier to give you infractions. I don't even need to report it.