LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Are they proposing drilling for natural gas or an offshore port? Not saying I'm in favor of either, just trying to understand

Un-American is letting big corporations bend you over and F_U in the_A with the lies they preach. Fracking is horrible for the environment. Look into it brother before you back it!

If somebody s#!t$ in your corn flakes is that un-American?

Do we need jobs more than we need clean drinking water for the next 1000+ years. Or are you cool with s#!t storming this planet till its beyond fixing?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    One of the few times I agree with 'the prolific author' from emass. Just go back to your bunker, archy.
    Did we just become best friends?
    YUP.

[QUOTE=yankee;175670]Fracking blows. It's actually insane to think that our water table won't take a lethal hit from big oil's quest for more, always more, profits.

My only thing is that I can't stomach reading anything from by Senator Contrail, aka, Starchy aka Archy. He's on a par with the orange-jumpsuit-wearing sheep herder from gnome island. Quite possibly separated at the birthing, actually, yet wearing similar freakish orange water suits.[/QUOTE
    So your really against it but right now your for it because you don't like Archy.mmmmmm,very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Are they proposing drilling for natural gas or an offshore port? Not saying I'm in favor of either, just trying to understand
    i believe its just a port. but can you imagine what would of happened during Sandy or Irene. plus the numerous noreasters. plus the building of the port supports the practice of fracking. also you have to remember Gov. Krispy Kreme allows the toxic waste from other states to be stored in NJ. those chemicals will be going through this port. and lets be real here, do you think these big gas companies really care about safety over profit? the BP spill is a prime example. also if this port is allowed you will see more drilling going on in NY state for sure.

The proposal is for an off shore port that would have a pipeline(s) attached to it from wherever they are getting the gas.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    So your really against it but right now your for it because you don't like Archy.mmmmmm,very interesting
    Analyze This

Last edited by yankee; Jul 5, 2013 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    It would also be un-american to force you to read something.
    All my reading is being done for me by the N S A

there's a HBO special about it except it's on land instead of at sea. this is one of the end results of fracking.

In Arkansas they had earthquake swarms in areas around fracking sites.
    http://www.stuarthsmith.com/earthqua...are-mile-area/
    here's a trivia question. Which fault line in the Yoo Ess is the most dangerous. the New Madrid. Those brainiacs are fracking all along the fault line.