LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I dug it.Especially the closing statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey mo-ron, I wasn't "ripping" on a kid's project. Awwww, you poor little Jersey kids. What are youse guys five-years-old. Man, you better toughen up or you won't last on the streets of Jersey very long. I'd advise you stay out of Pleasantville and Atlantic City, you might get your feelings hurt.

I was joking around in that post.

You keep mentioning in your video how special and different winter surfers are. So, I told you to go somewhere less crowded so you'd feel even more on the fringes because OC has twenty dudes at every jetty these days. Do you get what I was saying, dude?

And the drinking and the tats......? Really, are these younger generations that dim?

Hey are you sure you guys aren't from Rhode Island? Hey now.........
    sorry man didn't catch on to your wording but the video is just showing how much different it is during the winter, pleasantville and AC are both shi**y places so you wouldnt catch me there anyway but i didnt even comment on the tats and drinking part because it was completely unnecessary

It's all good in the hood Brazos. PB&J is an abstract cat and commonly misunderstood. Few on here can appreciate art and individuality like him and your work is definitely appreciated by him. If not, he would be commenting on another post instead.

Keep it up, brah! You know, a random shot of a stacked shorty in a two-piece wearing boots wit da fur as the snow falls on her gleaming snack trays never hurt the popularity of a winter surf vid...

Just in case you want ideas for Vol. 2.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    It's all good in the hood Brazos. PB&J is an abstract cat and commonly misunderstood. Few on here can appreciate art and individuality like him and your work is definitely appreciated by him. If not, he would be commenting on another post instead.

Keep it up, brah! You know, a random shot of a stacked shorty in a two-piece wearing boots wit da fur as the snow falls on her gleaming snack trays never hurt the popularity of a winter surf vid...

Just in case you want ideas for Vol. 2.
    hah ill tell the filmer, see what he can do