LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    59 at OC Inlet at 10am this morning.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=ocim2

If it's too cold for you or you could use a good suit you might want to check out the link. Some of the suits are 50% off, great prices.

http://www.fcdsurfboards.com/product-tag/mens-wetsuits
    Last edited by still stoked; Jul 6, 2013 at 07:42 PM.

I trunked it last night long boarding with just a neoprene top. It was chilly but refreshing after working in the heat and the hate all day.

there is no surf...

Images
    69 is balmy if you've been in the water Feb/March....The water temp is rather normal compared to historical data. I have been wearing a 3/2 up until the middle of July.

http://www.nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/catl.html
    Last edited by andrewk529; Jul 6, 2013 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey Spicoli, Mr. Yankee has made allegations of your supposed methamphetemine abuse..........

I have noticed that you do seem to post at 3:00 am, and other ungodly hours, quite frequently. That's got to make one wonder. Hey, I'm not bagging on ya. I'm all for altered states of consciousness. Though, I may tend to believe that you may be running on Bolivian flake or jump rock and not Tina because meth isn't real popular in the Northeast.

Ha, you may have to change your SWELLINFO moniker to EmassCharlieSheen, and Charlie Sheen is one of my heroes, along with Amanda Bynes, Gary Busey, Todd Bridges, Lindsey Lohan, and other wild childs.
    PB&J - yank is simply taking note of my mojo (aka=life force). I'm all mind over matter. Chuck Norris doesn't sleep; he waits. Sometimes when I'm posting, I'm just waiting for dawn patrol. Other times, it's the first quiet part of the circadian duration where I can sit on the porch and get my next instructions from our mother. Sometimes, as in the case of last evening, it's necessary to sit and decompress the night's legendary events and affirm that "yes. THAT just happened."

Thankfully, I have some left coast brahs and babes to hollar at during the wee hours. My comrades in Europe also enjoy some banter over their late-morning tea. I do my best to not make any conventionally balanced individuals party to my diurnal/nocturnal tug-of-war. Perhaps I'm meant to be Alaskan or Swedish with perpetual daylight.

I'm like a planet in my own orbit and from time to time pass by constellations in impromptu fashion. Wherever I go, there I am. No sundial, no Mayan calendar. Just navigated by The Lord and my life force.

Images
    shorts and a tee today in brigantine it stung for a little but no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by es-dot View Post
    shorts and a tee today in brigantine it stung for a little but no big deal.
    If the boys were stinging then neoprene compressions (not spandex) under the baggies will take care of that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    PB&J - yank is simply taking note of my mojo (aka=life force). I'm all mind over matter. Chuck Norris doesn't sleep; he waits. Sometimes when I'm posting, I'm just waiting for dawn patrol. Other times, it's the first quiet part of the circadian duration where I can sit on the porch and get my next instructions from our mother. Sometimes, as in the case of last evening, it's necessary to sit and decompress the night's legendary events and affirm that "yes. THAT just happened."

Thankfully, I have some left coast brahs and babes to hollar at during the wee hours. My comrades in Europe also enjoy some banter over their late-morning tea. I do my best to not make any conventionally balanced individuals party to my diurnal/nocturnal tug-of-war. Perhaps I'm meant to be Alaskan or Swedish with perpetual daylight.

I'm like a planet in my own orbit and from time to time pass by constellations in impromptu fashion. Wherever I go, there I am. No sundial, no Mayan calendar. Just navigated by The Lord and my life force.
    Well said.

Just remember if you do have a ca-caine problem, or meth, fellows like Erock are here to help.

Ahhh, a thread where everyone gets to voice their "opinion" of what the water temperature is.........

"Yeah man, it's cold out there, wore my 3 mil and boots"

"Nahhh man, I trunked it and it was ok.........."

"Well, I threw a springsuit on and was cold for twenty minutes but then I was ok......."

The internet might have been the worse thing to ever happen to surfing......even worse than South Bay sewage spills and David Hasslehoff.