LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Its all perception . .waters fine
    Truth. We are what we think. It's not cold if we think it's not cold. Until we start shivering. Then we have 5 minutes to get outta the damn water and 3-4 more to get to our damn truck with the heat on. Or rigor mortis in the suit on the cold beach. Which is not sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    cold + extremities = vasoconstriction
    Pursuant to my previous post, your game with the women may elevate from freshmen team benchwarmer to at least JV if you tighten your inner game. Vasodilation is a function of the mind.

Ocean City is definitely not in trunk season yet. It does feel like the water on the east coast has been taking a while to warm up this year, but I was in OC yesterday for the first time in a while and it's gotta be about 10 degrees colder than Southern Delaware. Crazy.

Images
    Cold water in the summer is friggin fantastic. Jersey is in the mid to upper 50's and it's the greatest thing to ever happen this summer. No tourists in the water(well small amount who don't last long) and the line-ups are considerably less crowded.

Am I being selfish celebrating a large segment of the population's inability to enter the water? Yeah, maybe so. But truck it.

Images
    Hey Spicoli, Mr. Yankee has made allegations of your supposed methamphetemine abuse..........

I have noticed that you do seem to post at 3:00 am, and other ungodly hours, quite frequently. That's got to make one wonder. Hey, I'm not bagging on ya. I'm all for altered states of consciousness. Though, I may tend to believe that you may be running on Bolivian flake or jump rock and not Tina because meth isn't real popular in the Northeast.

Ha, you may have to change your SWELLINFO moniker to EmassCharlieSheen, and Charlie Sheen is one of my heroes, along with Amanda Bynes, Gary Busey, Todd Bridges, Lindsey Lohan, and other wild childs.

81 here in NC, and with some nice dawn patrol waves too

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    81 here in NC, and with some nice dawn patrol waves too
    yes indeedy - 80+ water temp, something to ride every day this week and some particularly fun sets this morning. not too shabby for a mid-summer holiday weekend

62 yesterday....3/2....still chilly.........bodysurfed for a few hrs.....

Images
    Ok - I wore a 4/3 full suit but no boots or gloves. It took about 5 minutes for my hands and feet to get numb and then I could tolerate the water temp. Too bad the waves sucked.......... haha..........

I am surprised that this is not in the news. The typical crowds have arrived at the beach and everyone is standing around as if there was a shark attack. The Atl. City buoy says fifty-six degrees Fahrenheit! Don't expect changes anytime soon!