LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

anyone had to bust someones teeth out

Anyone had to take out a couple of southern tourist lately? one got in my lineup with the big boys today.. now he has less teeth..Cant understand when they come up here and kill my wave.

Only on Thursdays

Remember, there are cameras everywhere nowadays. I subscribe to the Ken Bradshaw method of breaking off their fins, or taking a bite out of their board. No assault and battery charges, just property damage violation = no time in jail. Just a suggestion for the next violator you run into. Let me know how it goes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyplayerforever View Post
    Anyone had to take out a couple of southern tourist lately? one got in my lineup with the big boys today.. now he has less teeth..Cant understand when they come up here and kill my wave.
    Wanna know how I know you're a liar?

I'm the only southern surfer with teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyplayerforever View Post
    Let me turn off my Garth Brooks tape, spit out my terbacco and then you can say it to my face while I bust (among other things) an air and grab my Johnson on your wave.

do people really surf in Timberland boots up there in Jersey?

I detect NJShredmachine.

Its a foot of wind chop out there today. I assure you, nobody was killing your waves because there were none. Big Boys. Ha.

I imagine all the fake tan sauce smeared over those Joisies make hard to keep from sliding off their boards.

Images
    Wow, it took all the way to Manisses to figure that out(or a copycat), I thought it would be instantaneous. Now I'm not one to get into the Yankee, SJB, Dirty Mother, Gruvi are all the same people thang......ya know the multiple character theory, but...........this could be legit or a shrewd copycat, with evil intentions.

I'd watch out for this one. I got a feeling.

Or this guy could be the creation of an even mo' shrewd New Jersey dental professional looking for increased summer business since Joey and Victoria are vacationing down in North Carolina's Outer Banks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Wow, it took all the way to Manisses to figure that out(or a copycat), I thought it would be instantaneous. Now I'm not one to get into the Yankee, SJB, Dirty Mother, Gruvi are all the same people thang......ya know the multiple character theory, but...........this could be legit or a shrewd copycat, with evil intentions.
    Nah, he was had yesterday PJB...not trying to take the wind from Manisses' sails.