LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pro surfers

pro surfers

How many pro surfers are there that have no real jobs?
    Last edited by catmaster2; Jul 7, 2013 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catmaster2 View Post
    How many pro surfers are there that have no real jobs?
    1,149 last time I counted

update 1,148

pro surfing is a real job. They actually get paid quite a good salary by their sponsors...they have a boss and have to do what they're told. Some of the top guys on the wct are millionaires...kelly has net worth of over 24 million dollars and I'm guessing mick fanning is doing quite well right now, too. Just the effort in organizing the traveling around the world every year is a job in itself.
    Last edited by waterbaby; Jul 7, 2013 at 06:04 PM.

ok then about how many?

about 1,148

...and don't tell me you'd ride waves like cloudbreak and teahupoo...like most of us, you'd be sitting out on the shoulder, with a load in your shorts, praying to go back to the pool.

dude above me post some pics of u doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by catmaster2 View Post
    dude above me post some pics of u doing that.
    If you pay me to travel to both cloudbreak and teahupoo and other amazing large wave surf areas I will happily send a picture of me with a load in my shorts and will charge as much as I can (and get dominated by almost 75%+ of the waves). But you also have to provide the camera and the ability to send the pictures to you.....and pay the medical bills and bar tabs as I recover

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarast View Post
    If you pay me to travel to both cloudbreak and teahupoo and other amazing large wave surf areas I will happily send a picture of me with a load in my shorts and will charge as much as I can (and get dominated by almost 75%+ of the waves). But you also have to provide the camera and the ability to send the pictures to you.....and pay the medical bills and bar tabs as I recover
    Sign me up too. "When its ten feet overhead, I grab the reef, underneath my bed." Lets DO IT! Just give me a ticket, and some good anesthesia when its over.