LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    nah just strip searched at the gate, as is customary....

hope u guys don't have verizon

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...on-court-order

long live snowden!
    they all do it. besides, it's the only service that works. add goggle to that list. everyone sells your info for marketing BS
    Last edited by AtanticO; Jul 11, 2013 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    they all do it. besides, it's the only service that works. add goggle to that list. everyone sells your info for marketing BS
    eh this is all you need to know:

http://lifehacker.com/5676149/how-to...appear-forever

see u guys on the beach somewhere in south america. ill be the guy u don't see in the bushes

you had a spit hood on. lol those are funny! did you get put in a naked pyramid too?
    This is tre's mug shot: spit-sock.jpg

and not the prepaid phone card phones u buy at wallgreens. got mine up and running. "Can you hear me now? Good cause ive been listening to your conversations for the past 5 years. Tell jimmy im coming over to snatch up his quap and throw him in the clincker"

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    nah mine is actually way funnier. try finding it. Im smiling and my eyes look like im possessed

nah mine is actually way funnier. try finding it. Im smiling and my eyes look like im possessed
    Twice is a charm, brah! Got it right this time.

You call that cheesin? C'mon bruddah, smile fo da camera!!! spitsockhood.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    those make for the best pics ever!! hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post

. . .Gaffer is officially a missing person. . . .
    Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. So don't call the Coasties yet.
    California summer man, busy, busy, busy. Been spending lot’s of time in the garden, weeding and watering and whatnot. Llámame Doctor Dedoverde. Lot’s of summer time surf. Longboard weather mostly, although it does look like some spots that favor a good S/SW might light up. Party waves to share & enjoy, SummerPros to regulate and somebody’s gotta keep the kooks off the peaks and I’m your huckleberry.

Busy, busy, busy.

Anyway, you know where to find me.
    Rollin down the streets smokin endo, sippin on gin and juice
    LAID BACK

Aloha
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jul 11, 2013 at 06:14 AM.

The Following is a word for word copy of my police report from the Wrightsville Beach police department. I was arrested on July 4th for “Drunk and Disorderly” charges and sent to county prison. I was arrested for skateboarding home while drunk, because I chose this method of transportation over driving, and (not to sound bodacious) I love skateboarding while drunk. I will elaborate on this more later, but first I will provide the official report.

“<Insert name here> was observed impeding traffic on Waynick Boulevard by walking in front of passing motorists. The subject was carrying a surfboard, skateboard, and book bag.

OFFICER OBSERVATIONS:
    After speaking with Freeland I found the subject walking in the roadway on Waynick Boulevard. The subject, <insert name here>, was extremely impaired! He wouldn’t provide me with any information other than giving me his driver’s license. He didn’t have any money for a taxi, so I offered to give him a ride home for his own safety. He refused my offer. I told him that I couldn’t allow him to continue impeding traffic. He then began to beg me to arrest him, and stated that he didn’t care if he was arrested. <insert name here> was ultimately arrested for drunk and disruptive and transported to the Wrightsville Beach Police Department. During the processing period, he was very uncooperative and belligerent! I eventually had to put a “spit hood” over his head to keep him from spitting on the floor.

Disposition: There is no further investigation needed. Case closed by arrest.”

i hate rookie cops
    Are you really that stupid? Sounds like the cop was being nice and offering to take you home, and you were a d1ck to him. In the end, if you are an arsehole after breaking the law, you are going to get arrested. I am not a huge police fan (I have a speed addiction, and my car doesn't help), but I know better than to mouth off after a cop is giving me a get out of jail free card.

nah just strip searched at the gate, as is customary....

hope u guys don't have verizon

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...on-court-order

long live snowden!
    You must have been in prison for a long time. Welcome to last months news...