http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGuLbf-qUYk

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    www.google.com

anybody beat the homepage game?

So gangsta

Chapter 14
    Report From Fema Zone 2

Hey man, F.E.M.A Zone 2 is getting real hotboy right about now. I hope things are going better up north, but somehow I doubt it. Big Brother is altering everything, and Im starting to go a little crazy, but I know the Family touched me, and I believe in Jesus. Hey, even John the Baptist went crazy. Oh yea, I did some time down here. Down at county prison. They look more crowded then ever. I got there by getting too drunk on the fourth of July, and trying to skateboard home. Some pig that didn’t like me for screwing his girlfriend last Friday pulled me, and threw a bag over my head. I tried to fake an asthma attack to go to the hospital like Abbie Hoffman, but the paramedics knew I was full of ****. I don’t remember much, but I just kept screaming about my “constitutional 1st amendment rights” or something. I was only in there for a day, and I got a good lawyer now but long story short they got my prints and my name in their system. Oh Boy. You know what Phillip K. **** Says. “Never get on their radar” or something. Things are heating up, have you seen the weather? Something about dual Jetstream’s. Its still kinda a free country, for now.

P.S. if you ever get taken to jail, don’t get the T.B. shot, who knows whats in it at this point, plus you don’t get thrown in general pop and get to meditate in your cell. You only get let out one hour every three days however.

_bob thomson

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    So gangsta
    The Following is a word for word copy of my police report from the Wrightsville Beach police department. I was arrested on July 4th for “Drunk and Disorderly” charges and sent to county prison. I was arrested for skateboarding home while drunk, because I chose this method of transportation over driving, and (not to sound bodacious) I love skateboarding while drunk. I will elaborate on this more later, but first I will provide the official report.

“<Insert name here> was observed impeding traffic on Waynick Boulevard by walking in front of passing motorists. The subject was carrying a surfboard, skateboard, and book bag.

OFFICER OBSERVATIONS:
    After speaking with Freeland I found the subject walking in the roadway on Waynick Boulevard. The subject, <insert name here>, was extremely impaired! He wouldn’t provide me with any information other than giving me his driver’s license. He didn’t have any money for a taxi, so I offered to give him a ride home for his own safety. He refused my offer. I told him that I couldn’t allow him to continue impeding traffic. He then began to beg me to arrest him, and stated that he didn’t care if he was arrested. <insert name here> was ultimately arrested for drunk and disruptive and transported to the Wrightsville Beach Police Department. During the processing period, he was very uncooperative and belligerent! I eventually had to put a “spit hood” over his head to keep him from spitting on the floor.

Disposition: There is no further investigation needed. Case closed by arrest.”

i hate rookie cops

A pig is a pig and thats that! Be very polite to our boys in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    A pig is a pig and thats that! Be very polite to our boys in blue.
    im usually polite. but the 4th of july is the one day of the year i like to remind them that they protect and SERVE us, not harass and intimidate civilians.

So were you riding the skateboard or holding it as well as the surfboard? We see conflicting info there. Either way, it sounds like the surfboard was in your hands. No dings?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    So were you riding the skateboard or holding it as well as the surfboard? We see conflicting info there. Either way, it sounds like the surfboard was in your hands. No dings?
    i had my surfboard in my backpack. its an osprey pack meant to carry them. I was skateboarding. The only dings are my nose which was destroyed by the pigs when they threw it in the crusier. Like i said, this whole report is bull****, like most police reports. the cop was an idiot, and inexperienced.

i had my surfboard in my backpack. its an osprey pack meant to carry them. I was skateboarding. The only dings are my nose which was destroyed by the pigs when they threw it in the crusier. Like i said, this whole report is bull****, like most police reports. the cop was an idiot, and inexperienced.
    in my opinion.

Shoots, brah! Thought for a minute you were riding a 3'10 Zoolander HP shortboard. Hansel says those sticks can rip.

You get pissed out on the town w/o a nose guard on your stick? JV move, brah!

Can't believe the fuzz was able to get you cuffed. Sounds like you're way more experienced getting arrested than he is arresting dudes.