LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    You left out a few things:

the crowds are so bad, woe is me

this mean guy yelled at me for dropping in on him, here's the video, was I in the wrong

SUP v. cyclist v. shortboarder v. longboarder v. hydro foiler v. skater v. conspiracy theorists, who wins?
    And more:

Dude, where's my SUP? (no leash)

Surfing? In the PNW? HA! You probably drove here in your "space ship" too, right?

That chica Chantal hustled me again, brah.

Forget going out chasing girls this weekend, let's stay in and play video games.

Professional surfing ruined my high.

I trade stocks by day, get shacked and shot piers by sunset.

If I sit in a sauna to make my skin pliable then use fishing line to sew my fingers and toes together in webbed fashion, will I have an ergogenic advantage while surfing?

Honestly, brah, what the frack?

I love that dirty water. But I don't love dysentery.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Shoots, brah! Thought for a minute you were riding a 3'10 Zoolander HP shortboard. Hansel says those sticks can rip.

You get pissed out on the town w/o a nose guard on your stick? JV move, brah!

Can't believe the fuzz was able to get you cuffed. Sounds like you're way more experienced getting arrested than he is arresting dudes.
    im not sayin i helped start occupy wallstreet, but i done my time wit the guys in riot gear.

Sounds like he was offering to help and you asked him to arrest you. Get what you ask for then cry about it?

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Sounds like he was offering to help and you asked him to arrest you. Get what you ask for then cry about it?
    man ur stupid. have u ever even been arrested? if u have you would know most cops are full of ****. if u want ill post a rebuttle to every line of that report. Youll probably think its a conspiracy, just like 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    i never cried either throughout that entire horrible experience. i let ur mother do that once im done with her each night and hit the road.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    man ur stupid. have u ever even been arrested? if u have you would know most cops are full of ****. if u want ill post a rebuttle to every line of that report. Youll probably think its a conspiracy, just like 9/11.
    Not sure about nynj, but I know Starchy thinks that your story is a conspiracy. He just beeped your pager 12x trying to get the skinny on it so we can hear it from him first. He's searching YouTube URLs as we speak for something related. You need to call him back! We are all expecting tomorrow to be just as great on here as today was, and you subbed into the game in the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Not sure about nynj, but I know Starchy thinks that your story is a conspiracy. He just beeped your pager 12x trying to get the skinny on it so we can hear it from him first. He's searching YouTube URLs as we speak for something related.
    yea. i really don't care what people think about this. It will all be in my book "For the prol's (read this when you've become wasted)" that will hopefully be published sometime next year. Ill send all the haters a copy....if they can read beyond a fourth grade level.

yea. i really don't care what people think about this. It will all be in my book "For the prol's (read this when you've become wasted)" that will hopefully be published sometime next year. Ill send all the haters a copy....if they can read beyond a fourth grade level.
    make ur own opinions, hate, criticize, or believe me. I don't care, i know what happened to me.

make ur own opinions, hate, criticize, or believe me. I don't care, i know what happened to me.
    you had a spit hood on. lol those are funny! did you get put in a naked pyramid too?

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    you had a spit hood on. lol those are funny! did you get put in a naked pyramid too?
    nah just strip searched at the gate, as is customary....

hope u guys don't have verizon

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...on-court-order

long live snowden!