LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Are you really that stupid? Sounds like the cop was being nice and offering to take you home, and you were a d1ck to him. In the end, if you are an arsehole after breaking the law, you are going to get arrested. I am not a huge police fan (I have a speed addiction, and my car doesn't help), but I know better than to mouth off after a cop is giving me a get out of jail free card.

    I know the feeling. I just got a tune upgrade on my car...

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Are you really that stupid? Sounds like the cop was being nice and offering to take you home, and you were a d1ck to him. In the end, if you are an arsehole after breaking the law, you are going to get arrested. I am not a huge police fan (I have a speed addiction, and my car doesn't help), but I know better than to mouth off after a cop is giving me a get out of jail free card.

    well considering i blew a .14 at intake 3 hours after my arrest, I wasn't really in the mood to be "polite"

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    well considering i blew a .14 at intake 3 hours after my arrest, I wasn't really in the mood to be "polite"
    You youngins need to get a tolerance. I blew a .16 after my friend got pulled over for "racing" a minivan. I was still clear headed and polite. The cop did tell me that I was bad at hiding being drunk. I told him I wasn't hiding it.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    You youngins need to get a tolerance. I blew a .16 after my friend got pulled over for "racing" a minivan. I was still clear headed and polite. The cop did tell me that I was bad at hiding being drunk. I told him I wasn't hiding it.

    i did a 360 flip in front of him first try. he still pulled the "feisty rookie pig" card, and decided to flex his authoritative muscles.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i did a 360 flip in front of him first try. he still pulled the "feisty rookie pig" card, and decided to flex his authoritative muscles.
    the only time i ever placed in skate contests when i was a middle-school/highschool skate rat was the times i was near blackout wasted. Liquid courage gentlemen.

  6. #56
    If a cop offers you a ride HOME, take it! You'll love telling that story later. When I first met my wife I was delivered to her doorstep one night pizz drunk. Cop asked if I belonged to her and said I wasn't allowed out for the rest of the night. Funny times. Would have been MUCH worse if she had to get out of bed and come get me from the drunk tank.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Hey T Rev, did the cop really use exclimation points in his report? That's pretty gay(as in happy). Never seen that before.

    I know you're an angry young man bent against the system. But play it smart with the po-lice. Kill them with kindness. Getting mouthy with them isn't hurting them, it will just hurt you. Plus, dude, they seen it all before and been called it all before. Befriend them and use them to YOUR advantage. Jeez, that's part of the charm of living down south - knowing all the local Andy Griffiths......and Barney, too.

    So were you just in the WB police station's holding cell or did they take you to the county? Man, I hate places that call their county jails, the "county prison." PA does that, too. It's the county JAIL for cripes sakes. There's a difference between jail and prison.

    How much time did you do? 12 hours? Well, at least it wasn't the Cook County Jail, Miami/Dade or someplace like that. North Carolina's soft. HA !!

    Hey when you start going to prison, depending where you are, you'll have to gang-up or else you'll be "food." Do NOT get into debts with people that's when they sexually molest you.

    You know T Rev someday you'll have to explain to me exactly what you are aboot and what exactly your cause is. Shoot, maybe I'll join y'all.

    Oh, and Snowden is a punk who's motive was attention and exposure. Really, post 9/11, it is news that the governmnet has been stepping up its surveillance game?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey T Rev, did the cop really use exclimation points in his report? That's pretty gay(as in happy). Never seen that before.

    I know you're an angry young man bent against the system. But play it smart with the po-lice. Kill them with kindness. Getting mouthy with them isn't hurting them, it will just hurt you. Plus, dude, they seen it all before and been called it all before. Befriend them and use them to YOUR advantage. Jeez, that's part of the charm of living down south - knowing all the local Andy Griffiths......and Barney, too.

    So were you just in the WB police station's holding cell or did they take you to the county? Man, I hate places that call their county jails, the "county prison." PA does that, too. It's the county JAIL for cripes sakes. There's a difference between jail and prison.

    How much time did you do? 12 hours? Well, at least it wasn't the Cook County Jail, Miami/Dade or someplace like that. North Carolina's soft. HA !!

    Hey when you start going to prison, depending where you are, you'll have to gang-up or else you'll be "food." Do NOT get into debts with people that's when they sexually molest you.

    You know T Rev someday you'll have to explain to me exactly what you are aboot and what exactly your cause is. Shoot, maybe I'll join y'all.

    Oh, and Snowden is a punk who's motive was attention and exposure. Really, post 9/11, it is news that the governmnet has been stepping up its surveillance game?
    ^^^ This man speaks from experience. It would be wise to listen to him, Trev.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthJettyBill

    punk who's motive was attention and exposure
    notBeel, do you really think that?

    3fC0n's in Rio rather than New Vegas this year, guess who's not invited. We had protests out here on the 41h for the 41h. That wouldn't have happened otherwise. As a nation we ice people for doing less than what homie did, he's F-ED forever. If you want fame then all you have to do is streak at the Super Bowl, bucking the guys he did is bad JuJu. They go after tu famila. None of what he exposed was a revelation for those in the know, but it did bring home to John Q. Public, you know the 99.9% walking around without aluminum wallets and encrypted raspberry pis in their pockets to what extent their rights to privacy have been usurped. It might not be news in the sense that Justin Bieber peed in a bucket, but not everyone knows what the Comstock Act was or how it was abused, let alone what a p_6p key is or why privacy is essential to liberté, égalité et fraternité. Most people don't even know what ISP stands for, but dude pulling his finger out the dyke made a lot of volks wake up and rail up some Folgers.

    That guy's only chance of survival or not ending up in a hole is to stay underground for the rest of his life. I hope he makes it, I wouldn’t bet on it though.

    /r/trees gots the munchies
    patriots and tyrants man
    , lot of nutrients there
    ~T.Pain
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jul 11, 2013 at 05:00 PM. Reason: I'm on a boat

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,757
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    QUOTE=SouthJettyBill]

    punk who's motive was attention and exposure
    notBeel, do you really think that?

    3fC0n's in Rio rather than New Vegas this year, guess who's not invited. We had protests out here on the 41h for the 41h. That wouldn't have happened otherwise. As a nation we ice people for doing less than what homie did, he's F-ED forever. If you want fame then all you have to do is streak at the Super Bowl, bucking the guys he did is bad JuJu. They go after tu famila. None of what he exposed was a revelation for those in the know, but it did bring home to John Q. Public, you know the 99.9% walking around without aluminum wallets and encrypted raspberry pis in their pockets to what extent their rights to privacy have been usurped. It might not be news in the sense that Justin Bieber peed in a bucket, but not everyone knows what the Comstock Act was or how it was abused, let alone what a p_6p key is or why privacy is essential to liberté, égalité et fraternité. Most people don't even know what ISP stands for, but dude pulling his finger out the dyke made a lot of volks wake up and rail up some Folgers.

    That guy's only chance of survival or not ending up in a hole is to stay underground for the rest of his life. I hope he makes it, I wouldn’t bet on it though.

    /r/trees gots the munchies
    patriots and tyrants man
    , lot of nutrients there
    ~T.Pain
    [/QUOTE]

    Good to see you around these parts ZaGaffer, hope all is well out West