LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 168
  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    OH MY GOD, you Magicseaweed F's are so nuts. You Brits, and I guess New Zelanders, think you are so sophisticated. You tards always point out my "MISPELLINGS," YET YOUSE GUYS FAIL TO REALIZE US AMERICANS DON'T SPELL EXACTLY LIKE YOUSE GUYS !!!

    NO, we do NOT use two 'L's to spell "COUNSELING." WE DON'T use the word, "SPELT." AND we sure as heck don't throw in extra 'u's in every word.........humoUr.......neighboUr.

    So please don't feel the need to "correct" Americans' spelling. Thank you. Have a nice day.

    I'm not angry by the way, just using CAPS for emphasis. Ya know what it is that I be sayin' ? I love you, man.

    And the whole "racial slur" thing was an inside joke(between myself and I) and you seemed like a good target, being foreign and all. Here's some clues: Riley, Philadelphia, football, counseling........
    Quite right about counselling, I didn't realise that it is spelt with one 'l' in the USA.

    You are wrong about 'spelt' though, on two counts. Firstly I don't use American spelling, secondly although 'spelt' is not the primary spelling in the USA it is used, as the graph below shows:

    Shows the use of spelt and spelled in American books published in the 20th century.



    This chart shows that the USA spelling is infesting the rest of the world, just like McDonald's is:

    Shows the use of spelled and spelt in British English during the same period.


  2. #132
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,438
    Images
    4
    ^ what type of pycho **** are you to get a word graph on a surf forum...

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    I think Roy is great and whatever he wants to post on my thread is phenomenal. The bull **** starts when haters say nonsense that is irreverent and petty. I'm building a surfboard called the gang buster and it's amazing and that's all that matters. My surfboards are great because they are unique and they are for myself and I will be a better surfer because of my passion.

  4. #134
    Njshredmachine is great. Roy is pale in comparison.

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    Attachment 8444

    The tunnel awaits a graphite resin coating then it's time to surf. Thanks to Roy for the inspiration and ideas behind this build. I'll start another thread featuring the ride report which I'm confident will be very positive. I'll do my best to get some go pro video of the gang buster in action.

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    ^ what type of pycho **** are you to get a word graph on a surf forum...
    Yah brah. It's pretty much get the damn orderly this guy needs to be put in the jacket and leather straps status. Tell you what...if I haven't done it or at least thought about doing it (no graphs, ever, I swear) then it's bananas.

    Best part of it all is one of his other two ventriloquist puppets keeps on a chattin in the next post like its biz as usual. RoyTaylor83, what a beauty!

  7. #137
    Charles, I've mentioned previously that the board looks great. but after some thoughts on what you've created.... I don't know if this board will perform as well as a foam/glass board.
    this is just food for discussion but.... super fat rails and an overly flexible board.... Im thinking slow and sluggish and hard to turn.

    when do you think you'll be taking her out for the first surf?

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,350
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Charles, I've mentioned previously that the board looks great. but after some thoughts on what you've created.... I don't know if this board will perform as well as a foam/glass board.
    this is just food for discussion but.... super fat rails and an overly flexible board.... Im thinking slow and sluggish and hard to turn.

    when do you think you'll be taking her out for the first surf?
    Lemme jump in real quick... I'm definitely not a RS believer but I do enjoy making my own HWS. They're good because they're not foam. They perform differently than foam. Do you think Charles is going to be entering any contests on this board? I don't. He builds them "because they are unique and they are for myself and I will be a better surfer because of my passion." Not because this is the new revelution and foam will be dead in 5 years.

    Wood is good. I've seen a HWS stand up to 6 torpedos. I haven't seen a fitzpedo but I'm gonna assume your basic HWS could take at least 5.

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,574
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Lemme jump in real quick... I'm definitely not a RS believer but I do enjoy making my own HWS. They're good because they're not foam. They perform differently than foam. Do you think Charles is going to be entering any contests on this board? I don't. He builds them "because they are unique and they are for myself and I will be a better surfer because of my passion." Not because this is the new revelution and foam will be dead in 5 years.

    Wood is good. I've seen a HWS stand up to 6 torpedos. I haven't seen a fitzpedo but I'm gonna assume your basic HWS could take at least 5.
    IDK man the Fitzpedo is unlike any torpedo we've ever seen, it's truly unique and can change lineups

  10. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    IDK man the Fitzpedo is unlike any torpedo we've ever seen, it's truly unique and can change lineups
    I'll tell you what.... the fitzpedo cleaned the hell up out of the lineup on that fatefull day. there wasnt one snake after that happened.... but then again.... it was the fitzpedo.