LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: River Surfing

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hey cdog there's a standing wave on the CT River in Mass, not sure if you're aware or interested, but pretty sure it's on wannasurf.
    You ever been to Holyoke? We talk about Bridgeport on here. Well this place makes Bridgeport look like Beverly Hills. I wouldn't want that water at the bottom of my toilet bowl.

Wish there was a standing wave in MA somewhere cleaner/better! No, BCN, there are no standing waves in Hingham, no matter how much money your granduncle doles out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    You ever been to Holyoke? We talk about Bridgeport on here. Well this place makes Bridgeport look like Beverly Hills.
    I have, not extensively, but definitely saw some of the seedier neighborhoods...drawing a blank at the moment but there was a cool area somewhere nearby there, cool old houses and such.

drawing a blank at the moment but there was a cool area somewhere nearby there
    Shoots, brah! Like a hundred miles away!

Some day soon when we both are up for being a little more dog we can sample the parts of New England that aren't part of a nuclear exclusion zone.

Images
    I'd love to catch a certain spot in Maine w/ the right conditions...at least going by pics I've seen.

I'd love to catch a certain spot in Maine w/ the right conditions...at least going by pics I've seen.
    Yeah 50-year storms are always great!