LOGIN | REGISTER

Storm Surfers 3D

Coming out in theatres next weekend (around here at least), anybody going to see it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0FFV5yGXd4

Cool, definitely going to see this! Should we wear wetsuits to the premier like star wars fans?

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    Cool, definitely going to see this! Should we wear wetsuits to the premier like star wars fans?
    Such a good idea, man that would be hilarious!

"Surfing big waves is not about how much you bench press."???? wtf is that joke? Shredmachine would beg to differ...

Just found this on Xfinity On Demand. Sick flick. Unreal footage. These guys riding bombs south if Oz holding cameras over their heads. This is a DVD purchase for sure. Great plot and documentary in addition to the rad footage.

Anyone seen Drift? Indy flick that's pretty BA bout this crew of surfers down under. I mean I'll watch any damn surf movie. But these two are pissah.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    "Surfing big waves is not about how much you bench press."???? wtf is that joke? Shredmachine would beg to differ...
    Haha I thought of this when they said that line.

Great, so I've been in the gym working on maxing out my bench instead of surfing for no reason!