LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Images
    I'm just enjoying the newby, AtlanticO, getting his first taste of an old school SJB pie. I'm on your side here but it seems in the last 30 minutes or so everyone has gotten back to playing nicely. Good work men.

All are still invited for Thanksgiving. Emass, you came out spitting piss and vinegar much like AtlanticO but I'm sure he'll calm down and find his place just like you did.

I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

I'm hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    well played EmassScioli. some PNW love for you:Attachment 8132Attachment 8133Attachment 8130[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    Wow. Look at those. Making me want to get back out there and it's really not in the cards right now. That's beauty right there.

Attachment 8135Attachment 8136Attachment 8137Attachment 8138Attachment 8139

few more. wish i had the new PNW 'superbank' shots from last years trip. too bad it breaks 1-2 times a year. maybe
    Last edited by AtanticO; Jul 10, 2013 at 06:09 PM.

Images
    Pic 3 of 5 looks like a real long paddle out, waaaay outside.

Those are real nice A-frames. seldom, I agree. It would definitely be worth it though! Pretty steep challenge on a day breaking hard and fast and not so clean.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I'm just enjoying the newby, AtlanticO, getting his first taste of an old school SJB pie. I'm on your side here but it seems in the last 30 minutes or so everyone has gotten back to playing nicely. Good work men.

All are still invited for Thanksgiving. Emass, you came out spitting piss and vinegar much like AtlanticO but I'm sure he'll calm down and find his place just like you did.

I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

I'm hungry.
    I thought the same thing, Clemmy. Which is why I like the chip on AO's shoulder.

Piss & vinegar. Love that phrase.

I never know what we are talking about and I'm always hungry. I better steam these lobsters before they die off and get necrotic.

should have also mentioned that my younger brother lived in WA for a while too. and that f*ucker don't work. just surfs. and he loves that place, but was able to constantly score cheap flights to CA or wherever to take the edge off. he recently moved out here (dead broke, no car) a month ago, and cries non-stop about the waves. swears he's gonna walk back if he has to. even started researching bike and walking routes across the US. lol. too funny. he thinks all the East Coast pics are doctored. im sure he'll change his mind come fall.

oh yeah, PBJ the outer banks guy. this is no lie... his name is richard d!ck. i swear

Images
    That's hilarious about your brother who thinks the EC pics are doctored.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Pic 3 of 5 looks like a real long paddle out, waaaay outside.
    it's acually a rivermouth left that hugs a point outta frame. reverse rincon style. goes forever some days. where the pic was taken is where you have to paddle from though. you can try to run down the beach and float the river in to the lineup, but an old lady in the house on the point WILL come out and put a shotgun right in your grill. she's up at 4am everyday too. this stretch of coast you can legally own land to the lowest low tide line.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    he thinks all the East Coast pics are doctored. im sure he'll change his mind come fall.
    Or the 1st Hurricane / TS that produces. Really though, it's hard to imagine it till you've experienced it. I remember Hurricane Floyd like it was yesterday.