LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 76
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Dude don't do that bahhhaaaaa thang.

    Dude, New Jersey's heroin does NOT come from the west coast. FACT. Your dope out there is garbage. FACT. New Jersey typically wins the title of State with the Purest Heroin on Streets....look up some facts and figures from sources that know the scoop. And Philly is THE CITY for the raw.

    We get our dope from South America. And it doesn't go through Mexico like the media and stuff has you believe. It comes directly from Colombia or via Puerto Rico, The Dominican Republic, etc. And it comes straight to New York, Philly and other shipping ports or airports throughout the east coast.

    Anyway what was your point, ese? I never said, "Drugs only exist in New Jersey." And you claimed emo and meth as the typical NW types. So I countered that I'd rather deal with them than with the typical NJ person. Meth is wayyyyyyy bigger out there and heroin is wayyyyyyyyy bigger out here.

    And your statement that most of the east's heroin comes from the west coast makes me question how much you really know aboot the surf in Washington. Actually your descriptions sound straight out of a surfing guide. You named all of the spots that they would name. Man, we don't do that tar grabage out here, baby. South American white, man. Even LA's dope sucks. You come to the Northeast for that stuff, sugar.

    Who was your Outer Banks friend that ripped so hard?
    who cares about drugs anyhow. hmmm... you seem a little too into it. it seems to be big reason for you to claim the east coast as sh!tty. and fact, most opiates are imported through the big west coast shipping terminals via china. my info is first hand knowledge from USGC boarding and inspections. drugs are everywhere. agreed?
    all the good surf spots in WA are on the rez's. what, do i know though. was only stationed in neah bay, la push, westport, astoria and port angeles. 12 years there is equal to 20 anywhere else. all i do outside of work is surf.
    that being said, i do occasionally go out there still to surf and visit friends. it is fun to visit. some of my favorite surf spots are out there. spots that would make you cry. what?... you need a pic show? the TOPIC was moving there with surf in mind. not the best idea in my opinion.

    how does heroin knowledge relate to surfing? nice name pilgrim

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Dude I missed one of your relpies......

    OK include Nova Scotia. Yeah because it is on the east coast of North America. Not really known for their beachies by the way

    I was on topic. YOU SAID, "WEST COAST" The places I mentioned are on the west coast

    Dude, you said west coast beach breaks suck. Mayhego is on the west coast. Ummm, Ireland is not on the east coast of North America, ese. Neither is Puerto Rico. And Good Lord everybody hypes the hell out of PR on here. PR ain't that friggin good.

    Jeez, man, you are EVERYWHERE all at the same time, huh. Wow, you know shredderrs from North Carolina, Maverick dudes, Santa Cruz, surf mag enthusiaist shredders.......you are an east coast expert. But really, what location is home?

    Yeah dude, I started this gig in Port Hueneme, CA and moved back to the east coast when I was 12. Yeah I surfed a few waves in New Jersey, bru. More than you. I lived in the Outer Banks for three years. Wow, man it barrels there so that means its "WORLD CLASS." Yeah it's always pictching there from Carova Beach down to Ocracoke....everyday.

    Yeah, surfed Montauk, Southhampton(one of the hamptons); Cape Cod - Nauset and Welfleet; New Hammy - everywhere; Maine - Kennebunk and **** can't remember that other place. New Hammy's points are good, but way too crowded and inconsistent, and the rest hardly deserves world class status.

    Man I even been to Delaware, OC MD and VA BEACH. **** I even been to Nova Scotia and the wave pool at the Edmonton Mall.

    Dude, the east coast turns on a few times a year.

  3. #33
    Stay away from the spawning streams.


    Heavy wetsuits


    A wave


    Crowded weekend day at a popular spot

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    who cares about drugs anyhow. hmmm... you seem a little too into it. it seems to be big reason for you to claim the east coast as sh!tty. and fact, most opiates are imported through the big west coast shipping terminals via china. my info is first hand knowledge from USGC boarding and inspections. drugs are everywhere. agreed?
    all the good surf spots in WA are on the rez's. what, do i know though. was only stationed in neah bay, la push, westport, astoria and port angeles. 12 years there is equal to 20 anywhere else. all i do outside of work is surf.
    that being said, i do occasionally go out there still to surf and visit friends. it is fun to visit. some of my favorite surf spots are out there. spots that would make you cry. what?... you need a pic show? the TOPIC was moving there with surf in mind. not the best idea in my opinion.

    how does heroin knowledge relate to surfing? nice name pilgrim
    Yes, of course I'm too into it because I can't stand false conventions that the general public cries as truth. Dude, the east coast does NOT get their brown from the west coast. I don't care what your coast guard blowhards say. I have my knowledge first hand too, but from the other side of the game.

    And if you are some junior agent type, I left the game years ago and am the most sober and law abiding citizen on this site.

    Man, government employee surfer types are the worst. Man, you can't work for the man and be a surfer. Even Johnny Utah quit the bureau.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    And yes, I am insane when it comes to people making false claims concerning drug potency and it's smuggling routes. Yes, it's a sore spot of mine, and, yes, I am nuts. I readily admit to this.

    So no hard feeling Atlantic0 but gosh dang it man, we northeasterners do not get dope from the west coast. My God, it makes no sense economically or georgraphically. I mean, Colombia is right down south of us. Why would they send it a quarter-way around the world in the wrong direction? ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!
    no offense taken PJB. columbian go everywhere. not any harder to get to the west then the east. same goes for china smugglers. it always makes sense when $ is involved. thousands of shipping containers going every which way across this country everyday. what is 'the direction'?? nothing is that hard when people want that bad. ****, coke is a huge problem in alaska. and that place in on lock. fed gov is the single biggest employer up there. stops nothing though.

    like i said **** drugs. outta sight, outta mind.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    During long period SW groundswells, you can take a ferry (expensive) over to Vancouver Island. Some excellent right points, guarded by territorial Canucks. But a little respect goes a long way over there.
    BC Ferries ain't bad coin, like $50 or so (back in 2008) for a 2-hour ride on a very cool boat with unreal scenery. VI is the real PNW. We've got people pissing and moaning here about outdoor gear poser whores and depressed people and a host of other issues and those are all legit and to be avoided. It's easily done by getting the heck away from the mainland PNW.

    You step off the ferry or the 20-minute pondhopper jet from YVR and all you smell is wood chips. That's the smell of pure nature. Pollution? Na, brah.

    Tofino is a 12-month surf spot and regarded as one of the best in North America. Leave Captain Crunch in Portland and Seattle. Get to VI.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Dude I missed one of your relpies......

    OK include Nova Scotia. Yeah because it is on the east coast of North America. Not really known for their beachies by the way

    I was on topic. YOU SAID, "WEST COAST" The places I mentioned are on the west coast

    Dude, you said west coast beach breaks suck. Mayhego is on the west coast. Ummm, Ireland is not on the east coast of North America, ese. Neither is Puerto Rico. And Good Lord everybody hypes the hell out of PR on here. PR ain't that friggin good.

    Jeez, man, you are EVERYWHERE all at the same time, huh. Wow, you know shredderrs from North Carolina, Maverick dudes, Santa Cruz, surf mag enthusiaist shredders.......you are an east coast expert. But really, what location is home?

    Yeah dude, I started this gig in Port Hueneme, CA and moved back to the east coast when I was 12. Yeah I surfed a few waves in New Jersey, bru. More than you. I lived in the Outer Banks for three years. Wow, man it barrels there so that means its "WORLD CLASS." Yeah it's always pictching there from Carova Beach down to Ocracoke....everyday.

    Yeah, surfed Montauk, Southhampton(one of the hamptons); Cape Cod - Nauset and Welfleet; New Hammy - everywhere; Maine - Kennebunk and **** can't remember that other place. New Hammy's points are good, but way too crowded and inconsistent, and the rest hardly deserves world class status.

    Man I even been to Delaware, OC MD and VA BEACH. **** I even been to Nova Scotia and the wave pool at the Edmonton Mall.

    Dude, the east coast turns on a few times a year.

    im from santa cruz originally. joined the coast guard a few years after high school and was in AK and PNW for a long time. i still have a boat in neah bay. i know where everything is up there. it's nice that you like lists and all, but whats the point? i owe you credentials? i also have lots of family in hermosa, huntinton and san diego. all i've ever done is surf. been in southern NE for a few years now and love chasing swell around the east coast. i like it here. lots of options. yes, the flat spells are painful, but when there is swell, it's pretty damn fun. the point was MOVING TO THE NW TO SURF IS LAME!
    good for you for surfing everywhere too. how unique.

    i also believe surfing is mostly what you make of it no matter where you are.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    BC Ferries ain't bad coin, like $50 or so (back in 2008) for a 2-hour ride on a very cool boat with unreal scenery. VI is the real PNW. We've got people pissing and moaning here about outdoor gear poser whores and depressed people and a host of other issues and those are all legit and to be avoided. It's easily done by getting the heck away from the mainland PNW.

    You step off the ferry or the 20-minute pondhopper jet from YVR and all you smell is wood chips. That's the smell of pure nature. Pollution? Na, brah.

    Tofino is a 12-month surf spot and regarded as one of the best in North America. Leave Captain Crunch in Portland and Seattle. Get to VI.
    $70 each way. passport a must. 10hr drive (@ roughly 6.50 a gallon) to tofino for ****ty washing machine surf with half of canada. killer

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,046
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    i also believe surfing is mostly what you make of it no matter where you are.
    Boom, there we have it.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Yes, of course I'm too into it because I can't stand false conventions that the general public cries as truth. Dude, the east coast does NOT get their brown from the west coast. I don't care what your coast guard blowhards say. I have my knowledge first hand too, but from the other side of the game.

    And if you are some junior agent type, I left the game years ago and am the most sober and law abiding citizen on this site.

    Man, government employee surfer types are the worst. Man, you can't work for the man and be a surfer. Even Johnny Utah quit the bureau.
    search and resuce is the equal to being the man? ha. all walks of life in the CG. we always smoked weed of duty. sometimes at the station. lots of surfers in the CG. tons of island boys. no shame in honest work.
    you have that greasy, whoppy jersey accent? and you love gnarly drugs. and you have a cool username? where do you end?...keep it coming. your actually fun
    Last edited by AtanticO; Jul 10, 2013 at 04:30 PM.