LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Nice ignorant reply. Did you even read what I wrote? Did you even visit the site? Water quality reports are not a conspiracy. When beaches that fail 20% of the tests rank the same as beaches that never fail, I would say the ranking system is flawed. I would like to see actual data, not just the rankings.
    I was messing around because you are always asking other people for the data. The data. The data. The sky is blue. I want to see the data on that, lol. Take the finger out of your vagaga. You have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    I was messing around because you are always asking other people for the data. The data. The data. The sky is blue. I want to see the data on that, lol. Take the finger out of your vagaga. You have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes.
    I work for the Germans in engineering development. My life is data.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I work for the Germans in engineering development. My life is data.
    and because nobody would EVER resort to fudging data to make a political point or get people to open their wallets.

There are three kinds of lies...

Here's what I say. Who gives a crap what the tests say? We all know pollution is a real issue, anywhere in the world. We can't say any one area doesn't have it, cause humans are filthy creatures, and humans are everywhere. Let's just all agree to be less filthy humans and encourage everybody around us to be less filthy, and maybe as a result things will imrprove some. Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    In Brews defense, ALL Engineers want to see the DATA. It's what they do. They analyze data. He's just doing what he's been trained to do. I talk to engineers all day long, and they all want is the data. It's just their nature.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    and because nobody would EVER resort to fudging data to make a political point or get people to open their wallets.
    Ya really. Thus my dislike of the star system. I also ask because I don't have a background in this sort of testing, and it would be nice to know what the "standard" is when looking at water test results. My guess is that the national standard still shows plenty of EColi and other fun bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    There are three kinds of lies...
    Correct BCN:

- Your résumé
    - Your life
    - Your Match.com profile

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    "Studies show" this.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Correct BCN:

- Your résumé
    - Your life
    - Your Match.com profile
    Clever, but I was going with "lies, damned lies, and statistics".