LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    But you can't use the argument of "if pros don't use them they serve no purpose", because that isn't true. There all all kinds of performance aids that professionals don't use because of their reputation, i.e long shaft putters
    I always putt with my long shaft.

This is you guys:

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Which Catwoman are we talking about here? Michelle Pheiffer or Hale Berry. Principal Skinner was dressed as Catwoman once and he fought Comic Book Guy over Edna Crabapple. I thought briefly that it woudl be cool to wear a catwoman suit like that in the water but then I quickly remembered that I have a pipe and two ball bearings.
    The level of Simpsons knowledge displayed here is both refreshing and impressive. CYC - I will be calling upon this in the very near future. Stay close by.

They do make a difference. It's just cheap and unnecessary. Most people don't make a point to paddle with closed fingers which also improves paddling speed and effieciency in a less ridiculous way
    Cheap and unnecessary like your words? What do you mean "most people"?

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Just get a big enough board that can fit two people and hire some surfer to paddle and catch waves for you, then all you gotta do is pop up and turn.
    Dude, wicked smart. Kind of like a sidecar for a motorcycle and we hide the non-street legal motor in the sidecar.

Steroids are beneficial to pro athletes.. Why don't they all use them?
    Depending on what sport you're talking about, most do. There's a few different types of posts here. One is regulatory, like this one (aka a tall, cold glass of STFU). Another is rebuttal, of which you need some substance to back your refuting of the previous statement and you're just throwing out consonants and vowels in a way that may resemble words, but not in any way resembles even novice debation let alone master debation.

I know your triple-trust fund life insures your volition to aspire for and achieve nothing. But don't make your termination-free "employment" our problem on here during the day.

But you can't use the argument of "if pros don't use them they serve no purpose", because that isn't true. There all all kinds of performance aids that professionals don't use because of their reputation, i.e long shaft putters
    Why would you even use that as an example when it's so hypocritical for you to do so given that you need a long-shaft putter since you putt from the rough? Talk about putting yourself under scrutiny.

PS...your brother told us that.

Everyone seems so insightful , uhm what was the question. Oh yeah it was somethin bout steroids and the knowledge of all those doctors opining... just sayin.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Why would you even use that as an example when it's so hypocritical for you to do so given that you need a long-shaft putter since you putt from the rough? Talk about putting yourself under scrutiny.

PS...your brother told us that.
    Dude, sweet pun!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Dude, sweet pun!
    Minors, brah, but mahalo! Da bruddahs stay da forum teach me to da max.