LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    just check surfsidesurfs.com and they have a pic of springmaid. it is kind of far away but if you see lines way out you know to check it.

C.a.LefevrePic Guest

Thumbs up

xtremesurfshop.com has cams too

why check the xtreme cam. that gay dude chad works there.

Images
    I usally do take pics of the good waves, but i just broke my cam and i get a new water proof one foe these bigger waves.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    this entire thread is just ridiculous. everyone knows that it doesnt get bigger than like thigh high in south carolina. is this some kind of joke all you guys are in on? or did you really mistake a waist high wave for overhead?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by comptongk213 View Post
    Saying that there were overhead sets the other day is ridiculous.
    thats right

Quote Originally Posted by SFJDAWG View Post
    haha ya you prob surf 64th

KOOK

ROFL..kook, haha, this just gets better with some of you cats..
    Yup 64th is where I was in some Dirty Myrtle GNAR..It was heeving double overhead pits much like hatty the other
    day: http://www.surfingthemag.com/surfing...barrel-fest08/

last thing to call out is solid springmaid or anywhere in south carolina for that matter with the rest of the surfing world, except maybe the washout on a hurricane swell. haha, ya got to kiddin me

Case and point:
    1) http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...sep_isabel.htm

2) Looks pretty stacked at the washout: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...abNIzzy016.jpg
    Last edited by bfloyd; May 22, 2008 at 04:17 PM.

Pics to Prove it...

Guys, I was on the beach taking pics that day. It was waist to chest but chop. There were a few nice set rolling through though. I attached the pics to this post for the non-believers. I don't know these guys in the pics but they were getting it this day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    this entire thread is just ridiculous. everyone knows that it doesnt get bigger than like thigh high in south carolina. is this some kind of joke all you guys are in on? or did you really mistake a waist high wave for overhead?

you're retarded and ignorant i hope you get hit by a car

Nice pics Beachin77. Those waves do look fun for this area and I would've been stoked to surf them. I think the orig poster of this report was a little overzealous on his description but no doubt that there were some waves to be had that day.