LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    This entire post has gotten rediculous.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFJDAWG View Post
    you're retarded and ignorant i hope you get hit by a car

whatevs brah tis all good in sc when the barrelz are spittin and the surf roolz!
    cheaaaa brahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    Wow, this just got crazy...just wanted to know if Springmaid was spot firing for 400 miles. I enjoyed hearing all the crazy hype, hows it been this week in the eve? Huge again?

Hit it in the morning..

For the past couple weeks, the mornings have been pretty clean, and it starts to get choppy in the afternoon. Then the sharks come out to play..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SFJDAWG
    you're retarded and ignorant i hope you get hit by a car

whatevs brah tis all good in sc when the barrelz are spittin and the surf roolz!
    cheaaaa brahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
    Itz all good conz, I for one hope you don't get hit by a car brah, cause then I wouldn't have anyone to shred the gnar gnar barrellzzz with

Images
    if you guys would spend as much time crying on line like old women , and out rideing the waves, life would be better.

The reason i Posted the size that day is because when " The Wave " that rolled by us was huge we sat out there for a good 5 min and talked about how big the waves was, thats what we came up with , I have been in the ocean in sc a many time by my self , in a storm or a cane when the waves are def head high , it doesnt happen often but it does. so saying all we get is knee high is crap....

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Itz all good conz, I for one hope you don't get hit by a car brah, cause then I wouldn't have anyone to shred the gnar gnar barrellzzz with
    thank dude