LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    comptongk213 Guest
    I really doubt it was 4-5 ft. i have been stuck down here for the past 3 years and have surfed probably one day that was head high in myrtle beach, and have probably never seen an overhead set down here. Saying that there were overhead sets the other day is ridiculous.

Thumbs down

yeah, think the judgments are just a tad off there. Amping springmaid is pitiful.
    Last edited by bfloyd; May 20, 2008 at 05:18 PM.

surfrev Guest

Head high?

Maybe fun...but head high? 4-5' is overhead and I haven't seen that here since back in February. I'll have to admit your report had me calling all my bro's to see if it was real or not though.

ya the maid has been sicko lately

i surf that shiz everyday and at nights it's been like easy 3-5 feet. and breaking pretty good also.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post

Why dont you ask the person that posted what happend?

The only mistake maid about the post was the time, I posted the day after it had went off and couldn't make it so that I could put what day it had happend.I posted on 5-17. it was on 5-16 at about 6 o clock.
    Aha! That makes much more sense. We appreciate the reports, if you post a day later, just leave a little note mentioning that !

Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post
    "i'm sure that was a BS report."

Why dont you ask the person that posted what happend?

The only mistake maid about the post was the time, I posted the day after it had went off and couldn't make it so that I could put what day it had happend.I posted on 5-17. it was on 5-16 at about 6 o clock. I paddle out north side springmaid at about 4 and a storm came in the from the south of the pier and I was the only one in the water, Then the surf peaked right off the northside of the pier. out of no where about 6 boys showed up. We were going nutz. The waves were sick....!!! The waves were easily chest to head , with the one BOMB we saw.A bunch of biker people on the pier gathered to watch us as we sat right on the pier. Me and a buddy of mine were chillian there and we had a bomb came in that was well overhead high and no one got on it , but it was freaking huge. Need anymore info?

It was huge, lol

Next time it's that good, do everybody a favor and take a damn picture. I find it hard to believe with out some visual proof and I know if the waves are going off here, which they rarely do, I'd document it. I'm sure they were probably fun waves but come on....

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Are people really allowed to cuse on these forms swellinfo.

Springmaid has been firing the past week. The PM tide with the wind on it all day blows up some good surf late afternoons. Waist usually with some chests rolling thru

Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd View Post
    yeah, think the judgments are just a tad off there. Amping springmaid is pitiful.

haha ya you prob surf 64th

KOOK