LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    What makes you think the food you buy at a grocery store has been handled properly? Really the only way to be 100% sure is to raise your meat and grow your vegetables yourself.
    Great idea, but subsistence farming is outlawed in Hingham. Those people be damned if they're seen in their own garden and not have the Guats hard at work.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    Here's a list straight from the pigs mouth er um a**hole.
    http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnu...dientslist.pdf

If your conserned I guess you could look up the ingrediants yourself.
    Remember when they list 'pork' as an ingrediant, it can be any part of the animal.

Not baggin on your question of the article, just eatin lunch at work, and pulled that up on my iPhone.
    That's a revealing list. So pork is a universal term, ya? This is a great reminder why I stopped eating fast food a long, long time ago. I'm glad that where I live has next to no fast food. You don't have to go far to find too many though.

I was selective with my eating before reading this stuff. My scrutiny just tripled. I'm told that I'm a terrible person to go out to eat with or to wait on because of all my "special requests". I call them modes of self-preservation.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Great idea, but subsistence farming is outlawed in Hingham. Those people be damned if they're seen in their own garden and not have the Guats hard at work.
    cant grow your own food and raise your own livestock? doesn't sound like a free county to me. and some people on here say, 'the gov. isn't out to get you.' hahaha FOOLS!

cant grow your own food and raise your own livestock? doesn't sound like a free county to me. and some people on here say, 'the gov. isn't out to get you.' hahaha FOOLS!
    Local laws are not federal laws, Arch. Hell, in Richmond city you could actually raise chickens in your back yard. Out here in SC, anything goes as long as you aren't part of an anal HOA. I am starting to think a lot of your anger would go away by simply moving out of NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Local laws are not federal laws, Arch. Hell, in Richmond city you could actually raise chickens in your back yard. Out here in SC, anything goes as long as you aren't part of an anal HOA. I am starting to think a lot of your anger would go away by simply moving out of NJ.
    yeah brew, I know that.
    they shut down the LDC canneries east of the Mississippi though. due to new federal regulations.
    I agree some states are better than others. some are fed up with federal law imposing federal regulations above state law. and there is hope.
    but Obummer is pushing a lot of UN crap around and the fight is far from over.
    Montana looks like a nice place, minus the ocean.
    I personally been thinking about Chile though. way off the grid. even if UN rule applied i'd be way out there.

yeah brew, I know that.
    they shut down the LDC canneries east of the Mississippi though. due to new federal regulations.
    I agree some states are better than others. some are fed up with federal law imposing federal regulations above state law. and there is hope.
    but Obummer is pushing a lot of UN crap around and the fight is far from over.
    Montana looks like a nice place, minus the ocean.
    I personally been thinking about Chile though. way off the grid. even if UN rule applied i'd be way out there.
    Yeah, SC is a fairly free state. Aside from our asinine religious political leadership, I don't have too many complaints about this place.

Bruddah buoys!! I was joking about the prohibition of self-raised crops in the down in the heels burg that reeks of affluence. Those preps don't ever like to get their hands dirty whether it's on the playing field or in the garden.

Images
    invest in cattle folks. It makes you a better surfer too.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    invest in cattle folks. It makes you a better surfer too.
    It does? How so?

It does? How so?
    A stampede is the most powerful wave known to man