LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    A stampede is the most powerful wave known to man
    So a stampede of cattle can withstand a tsunami?
    Also, how does a stampede of cattle improve your surfing.

I think you've fogotten Cattlenami's. They often occur right after sharknados, adding insult to injury. You've just cut yourself out of the belly of a Great White in the middle of downtown, and all the sudden a wave filled with angry steers with huge horns is welling up behind you, and - damnit - your chainsaw just ran out of gas.

Images
    In order to surf you must be alive . . .in order to be alive you must eat, so when the food shortage occurs after the civil war I will have the most cattle and.will be able to still eat. . . .also my cows milk is not filled with preservatives and other trash, so I will drink the best milk and my bones will strengthen. . . Then my paddling power will increase . . . .then I will surf jaws, get sponsored, wear cool clothes, and be the best basketball player on earth! . . . . . Pretty simple stuff here

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    In order to surf you must be alive . . .in order to be alive you must eat, so when the food shortage occurs after the civil war I will have the most cattle and.will be able to still eat. . . .also my cows milk is not filled with preservatives and other trash, so I will drink the best milk and my bones will strengthen. . . Then my paddling power will increase . . . .then I will surf jaws, get sponsored, wear cool clothes, and be the best basketball player on earth! . . . . . Pretty simple stuff here
    It's easy to forget that Maryland is south of the Mason Dixon Line. Thanks for the reminder!