LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Dude, I just had 5 straight days of really fun waves here on the EAST coast just this past week, sorry you weren't there... For F sakes, why do people insist on complaining about flat spells in summer? Stop the b*tching.
    I like *****ing. Just to annoy you. That's enough reason for me. haha

It's the same reason a skier would complain about a lack of snow in massachusetts. They don't live out west. So *****ing is all they can do.

Not sure where you are, but there were waist-chest high sets at first light this morning in RI. Onshore winds, but not too bad. There has barely been a day this summer that wasn't at least longboard-able. Get a longboard if you don't already have one. It will turn knee high days into fun days.

Quote Originally Posted by mattybrews View Post
    This was the first year I surfed regularly in the winter. Changed my perspective on s***. Summer sucks, but with respect to the colder months it's a short time to endure. Get a 6/5 and see the light!
    Already have one. Doesn't make the middle of the winter comfortable around here for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RIer View Post
    Not sure where you are, but there were waist-chest high sets at first light this morning in RI. Onshore winds, but not too bad. There has barely been a day this summer that wasn't at least longboard-able. Get a longboard if you don't already have one. It will turn knee high days into fun days.
    A longboard eh? Never head of those.

I love the way the same responses come up like I know absolutely nothing and assumptions about what I ride are made. I should just write the reponses since their so predictable. lol

Chest high sets? suuure. What magical land was this?
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jul 11, 2013 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I like *****ing. Just to annoy you. That's enough reason for me. haha

It's the same reason a skier would complain about a lack of snow in massachusetts. They don't live out west. So *****ing is all they can do.
    You don't annoy me. I'm just pointing out that you clearly don't have a clue of what's going on in the ocean lately. It's been fun for as long as I can remember. I'm not talking ankle slappers either, i'm talking chest to head some days, waist to chest others, and a few knee to thigh's sprinkled in. Point is, every day I have had available to surf, there were waves., and I surfed. You should try it...

Oh and I've seen multiples videos of multiple spots at "first light". Chest high in RI. No way. Biggest spots were junk/disorganized on top of being small.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You don't annoy me. I'm just pointing out that you clearly don't have a clue of what's going on in the ocean lately. It's been fun for as long as I can remember. I'm not talking ankle slappers either, i'm talking chest to head some days, waist to chest others, and a few knee to thigh's sprinkled in. Point is, every day I have had available to surf, there were waves., and I surfed. You should try it...
    Bro you're in Florida. We are 1000 miles apart. lol

If you have a longboard, I don't understand why you are complaining. Maybe you should move to the north shore.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Oh and I've seen multiples videos of multiple spots at "first light". Chest high in RI. No way. Biggest spots were junk/disorganized on top of being small.
    Oh, you saw videos. Lucky all of the spots in RI are on camera.

Can't someone just vent frustration without these silly replies? lol