LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Dude, I just had 5 straight days of really fun waves here on the EAST coast just this past week, sorry you weren't there... For F sakes, why do people insist on complaining about flat spells in summer? Stop the b*tching.
    I like *****ing. Just to annoy you. That's enough reason for me. haha

    It's the same reason a skier would complain about a lack of snow in massachusetts. They don't live out west. So *****ing is all they can do.

  2. #12
    Not sure where you are, but there were waist-chest high sets at first light this morning in RI. Onshore winds, but not too bad. There has barely been a day this summer that wasn't at least longboard-able. Get a longboard if you don't already have one. It will turn knee high days into fun days.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mattybrews View Post
    This was the first year I surfed regularly in the winter. Changed my perspective on s***. Summer sucks, but with respect to the colder months it's a short time to endure. Get a 6/5 and see the light!
    Already have one. Doesn't make the middle of the winter comfortable around here for me.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RIer View Post
    Not sure where you are, but there were waist-chest high sets at first light this morning in RI. Onshore winds, but not too bad. There has barely been a day this summer that wasn't at least longboard-able. Get a longboard if you don't already have one. It will turn knee high days into fun days.
    A longboard eh? Never head of those.

    I love the way the same responses come up like I know absolutely nothing and assumptions about what I ride are made. I should just write the reponses since their so predictable. lol

    Chest high sets? suuure. What magical land was this?
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jul 11, 2013 at 02:03 PM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,992
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I like *****ing. Just to annoy you. That's enough reason for me. haha

    It's the same reason a skier would complain about a lack of snow in massachusetts. They don't live out west. So *****ing is all they can do.
    You don't annoy me. I'm just pointing out that you clearly don't have a clue of what's going on in the ocean lately. It's been fun for as long as I can remember. I'm not talking ankle slappers either, i'm talking chest to head some days, waist to chest others, and a few knee to thigh's sprinkled in. Point is, every day I have had available to surf, there were waves., and I surfed. You should try it...

  6. #16
    Oh and I've seen multiples videos of multiple spots at "first light". Chest high in RI. No way. Biggest spots were junk/disorganized on top of being small.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You don't annoy me. I'm just pointing out that you clearly don't have a clue of what's going on in the ocean lately. It's been fun for as long as I can remember. I'm not talking ankle slappers either, i'm talking chest to head some days, waist to chest others, and a few knee to thigh's sprinkled in. Point is, every day I have had available to surf, there were waves., and I surfed. You should try it...
    Bro you're in Florida. We are 1000 miles apart. lol

  8. #18
    If you have a longboard, I don't understand why you are complaining. Maybe you should move to the north shore.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Oh and I've seen multiples videos of multiple spots at "first light". Chest high in RI. No way. Biggest spots were junk/disorganized on top of being small.
    Oh, you saw videos. Lucky all of the spots in RI are on camera.

  10. #20
    Can't someone just vent frustration without these silly replies? lol