LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Nah, he was had yesterday PJB...not trying to take the wind from Manisses' sails.
    Opps sorry, missed his premiere or return or incarnation.........Sorry gentlemens.

Well as the Jersey Shore has ended and their spin-off shows have died( God, I hope) it is nice to know someone is still carrying the Jersey flag.

I apologize, Seldom Seen, that you have to live in relatively close proximity to North Jersey.

Images
    No need sir, I could be in Namibia or something. Bumped his return thread for ya, they call him barrell.

Only your momma... She was a little toothy. Now she got that smoove gap toof like I like it.
    Check it out when she picks you up from daycare.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyplayerforever View Post
    Anyone had to take out a couple of southern tourist lately? one got in my lineup with the big boys today.. now he has less teeth..Cant understand when they come up here and kill my wave.
    Hey barrell monkey, you may want to lay off the parental's supply of Nyquil.

Anyone had to take out a couple of southern tourist lately? one got in my lineup with the big boys today.. now he has less teeth..Cant understand when they come up here and kill my wave.
    Dude probably has thick black chest hair and surfs with his gold chain on the outside of his wetsuit.

Wait... That's not cool?!?!? Sh*t! I gotta change my style

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Dude probably has thick black chest hair and surfs with his gold chain on the outside of his wetsuit.

Images
    This is funny stuff coming from a 13 yr. old grommet...get off the computer kid and go downstairs, I hear your mother calling you for dinner.

I thought this loser lost his Internet priveledges.

Images
    Oh man, Jersey Player got you southern guys, huh? Dang, he got youse guys good. Woo hooo !!

Man, he left youse guys reeling, unable to formulate a good comeback. Snap.

Youse guys just can't hang with the Jersey dogs. Ha ha, I bet y'all can't even get steroids. LOL. Losers.

Youse guys probably don't even have enough scratch to buy a decent gold chain. LOL. Yeah, your confederate currency ain't no good anymore.

Hey, eat any good squirel brains, lately? LOL. oh man.........

Hey y'all, put on your cut-off Levi shorts, a Lynyrd Skynyrd tank top, Skoal hat, and head out into the woods to go tick collectin'. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Oh man, Jersey Player got you southern guys, huh? Dang, he got youse guys good. Woo hooo !!

Man, he left youse guys reeling, unable to formulate a good comeback. Snap.

Youse guys just can't hang with the Jersey dogs. Ha ha, I bet y'all can't even get steroids. LOL. Losers.

Youse guys probably don't even have enough scratch to buy a decent gold chain. LOL. Yeah, your confederate currency ain't no good anymore.

Hey, eat any good squirel brains, lately? LOL. oh man.........

Hey y'all, put on your cut-off Levi shorts, a Lynyrd Skynyrd tank top, Skoal hat, and head out into the woods to go tick collectin'. LOL
    I wear cut-off jeans when I'm working in the yard or in the shop.... but I leave my dentures in.