LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharknado

This could be the highlight of the summer for those who can't get down to Centro Americana for a surf trip. Maybe I need a life.

I remember once I tricked my buddy into paddling out with me during a mullet run/ spinner shark fest during perfect 8 foot swell. " I don't see any sharks " I said straight faced. We made it out past the sandbar unscathed, then a set came in, and I got one all the way in. I looked back to see my friend eat it on the drop into the trough where all the bait was, and spinners were cartwheeling through the bait ball going nuts,. I had to paddle back out to chill him out and get him back in. He was so pissed and I totally denied I saw any fins. He knew I was lying and almost punched me, but I was laughing so hard he didn't have the heart.

Then the giant water spout came in and the flying makos ate him alive. I hid in the beach shack and cried. Damn sharks!!!! Why? Why?

im so glad i saw this in time

HERE WE GOOOOO
    Last edited by ThatSlyB; Jul 12, 2013 at 01:00 AM.

Watching it now.
    "Looks like it's that time of the month!"

LOL "The water is too high I'm gona go up on that bridge and repel down." What the hell is going on in this movie. Tell me how their entire house exploded with water while the driveway and street was still dry land? This movie doesn't even make the littlest bit of sense.

They've been driving for about 20 minutes since they left the area being ravaged by a hurricane with the ocean overflowing through storm drains onto neighborhoods 30 miles inland. Sharks everywhere killing everyone in sight. 20 minutes away life is practically going on as normal.

I also burst out laughing when the wave went through the wall of the full bar and sent people running down the pier. They had 2 minutes warning about the hurricane and no one even wanted to leave. Imagine?

Unfortunately I'm gona miss the rest I gotta be at work at 11. Enjoy guys.
    Last edited by ThatSlyB; Jul 12, 2013 at 02:31 AM.

Did that chick just do the Quint story from jaws?

"Two fins up !!!" ... Fishkill and SeaBarf

Since I don't have cable I sure hope this movie comes out on 3D bluray.. Setting my preorder up tomorrow....

Heard its based on a true story....

What a bogus flick! You can't start chainsaws with just one pull. At least not mine.

But "Two-Headed Shark Attack" with Carmen Electra is next and should be better.

there is like 4 horrible Jaws ripoffs in that movie. i rolled on the floor laughing when she pulled that out out of her perfectly formed a$$.

Outside of that i found it to be a quite realistic and historically accurate to the great New Jersey sharknado of '82. This will surely be up for an academy award this year.