LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    find a metal fabricator, if you don't have skill, to make you a removable rack system. have them secure 4 cups on each end of your bumpers and make goal post looking device to slip into the cups. put a cotter pin holes to keep the whole deal from blowing off.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Thanks for killing my productivity for the day.

Attachment 8159

**** like this really grinds my gears. 'Nose first' is one thing, but 'wax up' is quite the treat.

Hey RobG, we should have snapped a picture of that dude last night. Can anyone tell me how a 6' 220lb dude can surf a 5' potato chip with no wax?

It's all for the ladies.
    NJshredmachine spotting. You can't ride anything longer than 4'11 if you want to catch the 23 footers bra. Back to the gym, pansies. HGH!!!

HGH... I put that sh*t on everything

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    NJshredmachine spotting. You can't ride anything longer than 4'11 if you want to catch the 23 footers bra. Back to the gym, pansies. HGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by still stoked View Post
    OK great line, but

kook of the day is hysterical. Some of those shots are absolutely priceless!
    Damnit I just wasted about an hour of my day going through all the Kook of the Day!

Now I need to get my full suit on with my nike's and go over to starbucks for a cup of joe..... who needs a board brah!

And it's nice to see the women posting more on swellinfo.

I mean only women and old retired snowbirds who live in Florida really buy convertibles.... right?

..... who needs a board brah!
    Nah, take your board with you. Preferably a longboard. When your standing in line turn around and speak to the person behind you and see how many people you can take out.