LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Images
    get and 9,4 to 9.6 long board youll get the best rides and improve quickly. and dont get epoxy hell you should get balsa.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    Get a Popsicle stick.
    Since this thread got bumped today, I just want to confirm something...is this the first bit of sarcasm/aggression we've seen from Steve/Roy/SCSM? Come on Steve, you're gonna bother a girl dude?

Quote Originally Posted by kaylajoee View Post
    Thanks for all the advice. I just went to a pawn shop and got a 7'6 board. I think it is in pretty good condition. For all the guys posts on here. I am 20 years old, just tiny. and yall are weird. Sorry but you wont be getting a picture of me. I have no idea what the shape of the board is though. I dont think its fun shaped though.
    Awesome, get out there and have fun! And rest easy knowing that the creeps won't come out so strong when you're in the lineup and they can't just creep from the safety of their keyboards.

Images
    My advice is to get a soft top. Like 6 or 7'. They are for beginners so you will be able to catch all the waves, you can throw them around, drop them w/out damaging them, they are cheap, easy to ride, wont hurt to get hit in the head with...

Images
    Haha Y'all ARE wierd. Is that why there are never any girls on this forum?

Bro, there are hardly any girls on the net, period. Especially on message boards dedicated to sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    Bro, there are hardly any girls on the net, period. Especially on message boards dedicated to sports.
    Girls don't use the Internet? In the same way they don't fart or schitt? Is the web unladylike? Where's your data on this? Sounds groundbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Girls don't use the Internet? In the same way they don't fart or schitt? Is the web unladylike? Where's your data on this? Sounds groundbreaking.
    Uh.... yes. Very.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    I'll post video of myself benching shortly
    Months later, we see the impetus for Chuck's video exhibitionism.