LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: fin choices

what is your major malfunction? you hype yourself to hell and back, spewing bullsh*t, making assumptions like you know me and ruin the op's thread. FAIL. One thing's for sure, you're a dumbass with a chip on your shoulder....the poster boy for "internet tough guys". I'm not afraid of you, b!tch.

"Born and raised in Santa Cruz"...but acting like a jersey shore douche

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    what is your major malfunction? you hype yourself to hell and back, spewing bullsh*t, making assumptions like you know me and ruin the op's thread. FAIL. One thing's for sure, you're a dumbass with a chip on your shoulder....the poster boy for "internet tough guys". I'm not afraid of you, b!tch.

"Born and raised in Santa Cruz"...but acting like a jersey shore douche

why bring Jersey into it? im not even in Jersey?

tough? cause your getting heckled and i struck a nerve? you brought it on mr big know-it-all. thought someone who knows everything could keep up. is that all you got? you have to be the dumbest poster on swellinfo.

your too funny cupcake

How 'bout next time you start pontificating about hydrodynamics, have some proof to back it up...not just "I grew up in the industry" hype. If you're so knowledgeable, why have I never heard of Atantic0 surfboards?

Your reaction to my idea of getting a box filler is over-exaggerated, to say the least. I guess, in your mind, Futures Fins are kooks for making the product, too.

You're a troll and your credibility is gone.
    Last edited by waterbaby; Jul 18, 2013 at 01:49 AM.

How 'bout next time you start pontificating about hydrodynamics, have some proof to back it up...not just "I grew up in the industry" hype. If you're so knowledgeable, why have I never heard of Atantic0 surfboards?

Your reaction to my idea of getting a box filler is over-exaggerated, to say the least. I guess Future Fins are kooks for making the product, too.

You're a troll and your credibility is gone.
    haha. i just don't worry too much about the box filler. why do you keep using the word 'hype'? how old are you? is this justin bieber? you so hype. lol.

atantico is my username on this website. derrrrrrr.

are you from gilroy? salinas? watsonville? doesn't matter. i know for a fact, based on the sh!it you write your an inland dork.

go back through all your posts... you feel stupid? your "i always like to look as good as possible" quote is too funny. you have no shame.

for a 'confused' tufflite enthusiast you sure know a lot about surfing. funny how you keep claiming you sanded off the 'gloss coat' of the popout your dad's boyfriend bought you. they don't even have a gloss coat. being shiny is not what makes it a 'gloss coat'. it's speed finish over paint. but you knew that right? does that sting your ego?

does your razor scooter always look as good as possible too?

What's wrong with wanting to look good when doing things? It's called having a little self respect and confidence. Not all of us are down with looking like homeless surfers. Looking good = confidence = performance. Ask anyone who plays baseball or basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    What's wrong with wanting to look good when doing things? It's called having a little self respect and confidence. Not all of us are down with looking like homeless surfers. Looking good = confidence = performance. Ask anyone who plays baseball or basketball.
    sorry, i don't look to jocks for advice. no suggestion of looking homeless. talk about one extreme to the other. i'd have to argue that people who don't care how they look are beaming self-confidence.

looking good = performance? haha. go watch old curren footage. that dude has more style and meaner rail game then anyone ever. he looked like a bum! boards were a mess too. he didn't give a fu*k too much.

you'll stop caring about trivial things when you get older, get a meaningful job and move out into the world.

please look up this BBC documentary called 'century of the self'. if your the least bit self-introspective it will give you pause. you'll realize how easily manipulated you've been. i bet you think your 'unique'? no more powerful marketing tool than that in a consumer based society. seriously... watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    haha. i just don't worry too much about the box filler. why do you keep using the word 'hype'? how old are you? is this justin bieber? you so hype. lol.

atantico is my username on this website. derrrrrrr.

...blah, blah, blah
    atantic0 has no pride....that's what happens when you become a crackhead.

the guys at future fins are actual engineers, not some backyard hack. Most of them probably have airbrushed boards, colored fins, stickers, long hair, earings, tattoos, etc...all kinds of stuff that's just for show. Most of the surfers on this site have the same, so is everybody on this site a kook?...then why are you even on here?
    Last edited by waterbaby; Jul 18, 2013 at 05:54 PM.

A lot of chest beating and internet desk jockeying abound in this thread. To the original poster... ask your shaper and don't trust the nameless fools on the interwebs. Your shaper knows more than anyone on here and you are paying for his knowledge. If he can't explain the difference find another shaper.

atantic0 has no pride....that's what happens when you become a crackhead.

the guys at future fins are actual engineers, not some backyard hack. Most of them probably have airbrushed boards, colored fins, stickers, long hair, earings, tattoos, etc...all kinds of stuff that's just for show. Most of the surfers on this site have the same, so is everybody on this site a kook?...then why are you even on here?
    did you read my PM to you? your feelings that hurt still? central coast CA is going off and your on the internet??

....love my glassed-in single fin longboard!