LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    the other day i got the best parking spot at noon (!!) and on my way to the surf
    found money on the ground. adventures rock!

Images
    That sounds like the definition of a cluster f**k. What was killing me yesterday is that it was so drifty that I'd eventually drift into a rip...no biggie, just paddle through...then I was taking my time in one b/c there was some kid, on a costco boogie and no fin, confused look on his face, and they start tweaking w/ the whistles...all good, one more month.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    That sounds like the definition of a cluster f**k. What was killing me yesterday is that it was so drifty that I'd eventually drift into a rip...no biggie, just paddle through...then I was taking my time in one b/c there was some kid, on a costco boogie and no fin, confused look on his face, and they start tweaking w/ the whistles...all good, one more month.
    dude u were in a rip!!!???how did u survive?my tv told me rips kill everyone from children to surfers.i don't think the ocean is a safe place during summer with 1.5footers.too dangerous for me man.its ok tho,during December we get big noreasters and the ocean is a lot safer.be careful out there

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    dude u were in a rip!!!???how did u survive?my tv told me rips kill everyone from children to surfers.i don't think the ocean is a safe place during summer with 1.5footers.too dangerous for me man.its ok tho,during December we get big noreasters and the ocean is a lot safer.be careful out there
    HAHA, Yeah, no rips in the winter, you're safe out there

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    There is no such thing as a rip or a closeout. We all KNOW this.

I decided to take my dog to the beach late this afternoon for a swim, since there's no surf. I waited and waited for a bunch of fat assed tourists to clear the stairway over the sand dune, followed by a bunch of kids waving surfboards around (3', 4 seconds with a strong on/cross shore wind), finally the dog and I start over the stairs, and some surly little snot drops his 2 $5 boogie boards right on top of my poor little 20 lb. dog's head, and knocked her over the side down onto the dune. And doesn't even apologize. Yeah, it's summer all right. Then when fall comes all of the fishermen will be lined up on the beach, casting their hooks at the best breaks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I decided to take my dog to the beach late this afternoon for a swim, since there's no surf. I waited and waited for a bunch of fat assed tourists to clear the stairway over the sand dune, followed by a bunch of kids waving surfboards around (3', 4 seconds with a strong on/cross shore wind), finally the dog and I start over the stairs, and some surly little snot drops his 2 $5 boogie boards right on top of my poor little 20 lb. dog's head, and knocked her over the side down onto the dune. And doesn't even apologize. Yeah, it's summer all right. Then when fall comes all of the fishermen will be lined up on the beach, casting their hooks at the best breaks.
    Shoulda gave that punk the ol' Corey Pohan.

I woulda had a hard time not hurting somebody if that sh*t happened to me and my dog, kudos to you for containing yourself, takes discipline

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Shoulda gave that punk the ol' Corey Pohan.
    Sure, then Mommy and Daddy whip out their iphones and I'm on youtube beating up their special little snowflake before the cops respond to the 911 call. Then I wind up in jail, just like ol' Corey.

I had to content myself with muttering a few choice words at the little arsehole while hauling my dog up out of the dune. Thanks to all of this modern technology you just can't act up in public anymore.

Sure, then Mommy and Daddy whip out their iphones and I'm on youtube beating up their special little snowflake before the cops respond to the 911 call. Then I wind up in jail, just like ol' Corey.

I had to content myself with muttering a few choice words at the little arsehole while hauling my dog up out of the dune. Thanks to all of this modern technology you just can't act up in public anymore.
    word