Thread: the verdict

Quote Originally Posted by Inland View Post
    Got a link ?
    to the ceiling shooter? just google it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    #boycottflorida

shouldn't be too hard for surfers
    I'm sure Florida will do just fine without your pittance.

is this racist?funny.jpg

It's flatter than flat here. I'm jonesing for waves so bad, it's driving me insane. think I'll take a little trip to Fla., find the biggest black guy there, and start something. Just as soon as he looks at me wrong, I'll blast is azz and get away with it because I feel threatened. BUT, that means, I'll have to buy one first. I don't own a gun because I have a hard enough time keeping my hands to myself.

damn chicarronne... simmer down. the cops knocking on your door yet?

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    is this racist?funny.jpg
    no, that's not racist. it just proves the mainstream media has very little to do with journalism when the reporters just read off teleprompters. being told what to say by someone else much like the joke puppet president of this country.

fyi there is talk of firing that newscaster. for doin what?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Man, this case, besides Zimmerman's alleged feelings about blacks, had NOTHING to do with race. All you wannabe civil rights protesters need to find another cause to support.

Don't blame race or that idiot Zimmerman, blame Florida's gun laws that allow any moron to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon, and their self-defense law.

If this happened in Jersey, where a bullet has to be coming right for you before you can use force to defend yourself, Zimmerman would have plead to manslaughter months ago.

Being competent jurors, leaving personal emotions aside, they had no other choice. The prosecutor's evidence wasn't there. You have two sides saying, " Oh that was our guy screaming for help." According to physical evidence Treyvon most likely started the physical confrontation. Zimmy did have signs of being assaulted. No one saw what happened. So there was reasonable doubt which means if the glove don't fit you have to acquit. YEAH Johhny Cochrane.

So please, don't anybody start rioting and shoot. Plus, don't blame whitey, Zimmerman's not a real white guy.
    no the case was not racist, it was the powers that be that pushed the racist angle on the media, causing the riots.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...tory?track=rss

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    no, that's not racist. it just proves the mainstream media has very little to do with journalism when the reporters just read off teleprompters. being told what to say by someone else much like the joke puppet president of this country.

fyi there is talk of firing that newscaster. for doin what?
    only talk of firing someone because it was in SF. ron burgundy moment

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    Yeah. I think its ironic how much the race card was pulled out by the twisted mainstream media, president, and a bunch of surfers on here. They read the book by the cover and revealed the truth about who keeps race alive in country. Deep irony. As mentioned, I feel for the martin and zimmerman family for this tragedy.
    Agreed...to lazy to type more than that right now.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JTS View Post
    Bear -you must mean Brian Jones (Stones) if Bonham drowned, it was in a bottle
    Aww man, muchos apologies.........

I am so ashamed right now. I was distracted this morrow while typing that post and somehow forgot to complete a rather poor joke relating to a swimming pool and a pool of vomit when refering to Mr. Bonham's and Rodney's deaths. I messed it up, man.

Thanks JTS for pointing this out.

Kids, if you didn't know, John Bonham, drummer of the greatest band ever, Led Zeppelin, died from choking on his own vomit, which is just aboot the best way a real rock star can go. This happened due to extreme amounts of alcohol being consumed by Mr. Bonham. Listen, if your band isn't drinking heavily, and partaking in illicit substances, chances are, your band sucks. Look what drugs did for The Beatles. They went from "Love, love me do" to " I am the walrus...ku ku kuku." Their musical sophistication just went through the roof.

If you are presently in a crappy band, maybe think aboot substance abuse. It can do wonders for you.

Disclaimer: The preceeding was purely for entertainment purposes. Paddington Jetty Bear does not encourage nor endorse the use, abuse or possesion of illicit substances. These and all views are not representative of this website or the government of Panama or Jeb Bush's daughter, Noelle. Please obey all local laws, rules and regulations. And stay in s'cool.