LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tybee Island
    Posts
    138
    Images
    11

    Thank you Chantel!

    Or at least what was left of you haha. Brought us Georgia surfers a 5 1/2 foot swell we havent seen all summer! Although it was really choppy, i still had a great time. I cant wait for the next storm to pass by!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    667
    yessiree! It was real good (and choppy) up around Wrightsville and Carolina Beach!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    sea level
    Posts
    260
    well it was absolutely one of the flattest days here so I went anyway and offered a sacrifice to the swell gods but they spit it back in my face,

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tybee Island
    Posts
    138
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    yessiree! It was real good (and choppy) up around Wrightsville and Carolina Beach!
    Glad to here you got some surf man!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tybee Island
    Posts
    138
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by antoine View Post
    well it was absolutely one of the flattest days here so I went anyway and offered a sacrifice to the swell gods but they spit it back in my face,
    Hahahaha. Ah that sucks man, but when a storm comes by Sebastian, Sebastian's gonna go off! Hope you get some surf your way soon!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    Posts
    1,024
    Images
    954
    We need picture proof of 5.5' Tybee, or we find it very hard to imagine.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tybee Island
    Posts
    138
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    We need picture proof of 5.5' Tybee, or we find it very hard to imagine.
    Ahh i wish i had picture proof too. But alas, i dont. Im wanting to get a gopro soon to be able to take pics/vids so i do have proof of these random 5.5' Tybee days... Hopefully ill be able to get one soon!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chadwick
    Posts
    1,330
    spelling is cancelled. Chantal.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tybee Island
    Posts
    138
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    spelling is cancelled. Chantal.
    Oops haha sorry. At least you knew what i meant to say

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Promontorium Tremendum
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    Ahh i wish i had picture proof too. But alas, i dont. Im wanting to get a gopro soon to be able to take pics/vids so i do have proof of these random 5.5' Tybee days... Hopefully ill be able to get one soon!
    i'm just curious how it was determined that it was not 5' and not 6', but 5.5'. was that something you got from a buoy reading or are you confident in your ability to call it right down to the inch?

    and yes, thanks Chantal - we definitely had some fun ones in CB.