LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    i'm just curious how it was determined that it was not 5' and not 6', but 5.5'. was that something you got from a buoy reading or are you confident in your ability to call it right down to the inch?

and yes, thanks Chantal - we definitely had some fun ones in CB.
    Ehh give or take a couple inches sure. Either way it was really fun! Hope you had a great time in CB!

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    i'm just curious how it was determined that it was not 5' and not 6', but 5.5'. was that something you got from a buoy reading or are you confident in your ability to call it right down to the inch?

and yes, thanks Chantal - we definitely had some fun ones in CB.
    He's got the same gift of perception that enables me to discern 8-10 footers and NJshred 23s.

Quote Originally Posted by antoine View Post
    well it was absolutely one of the flattest days here so I went anyway and offered a sacrifice to the swell gods but they spit it back in my face,
    Aw. We had knee to thigh high at inlet early, then it got flatter. Why do you think we didn't do better with the Chantal low passing by us off the coast?

Images
    I have been waiting for one to get in the gulf!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    I have been waiting for one to get in the gulf!
    It'll come man! i was just in the gulf actually, Orange beach, AL. They got a pretty nice wind swell 3-4+ is what they were calling for when i was down there! Hope you get some waves in the meantime!

"When it comes to 1 week old Chantal...Georgia, you ARE the Father!" - Maury

How was it in CB? Went out saturday evening, DP this morning, and again this evening. Sat it was a giant washing machine, took me 2845 hours too paddle out. But crazy fvcking drops. Watched a bigg-ish grom drop down a d-oh wave. But thats all I got, giant drops then nothin. But today it was much better. Hopin to do DP again tommorow