LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    If you haven't listened to Aer then you don't know hip hop, hell these guys call there style of music surf rap and one of the guys is a surfer from Massachusetts. Check them out you won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by *McLovin* View Post
    If you haven't listened to Aer then you don't know hip hop, hell these guys call there style of music surf rap and one of the guys is a surfer from Massachusetts. Check them out you won't be disappointed.
    Surf rap=surf crap....In 2 years they won't even be around...That's what happens when the music can't stand on it's own..

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    My teacher was Nathaniel Merriweather, perhaps ... perhaps you have heard of him.

You don't fart in front of the lady...if you have to fart, you wait until after the date is over...that's when you do your farting.

Images
    In case no one alerted the rest of the world. Hip Hop is dead. It has been for quite some time and it's just not coming back... There are a few southern artists still making money of their "gangsta" rap, but seriously, hip hop "dun been dead".

Guys in Compton haven't listened to hip hop in like a decade. I think that some white guys that skateboard and wear backpacks and headphones in Philly and NYC never received the memo, but the hiphop ship sailed a long time ago...

And yes, I LOVED hip hop at a certain point. But what people consider hiphop is not even the same category...

Hiphop turned into "Rap Pop" back in like 2005. So, you are either a d-bag reciting lyrics that 350 other guys already recorded... About syzerb... crack, guns and rims... Ohh, and ladies of course... Yawn.....

Come ON!

[QUOTE=zaGaffer;182482]My teacher was Nathaniel Merriweather, perhaps ... perhaps you have heard of him.

AG!

this is how you combine surfing and hip-hop (dont include the vocals):

FREE BOBBY

Quote Originally Posted by koalakiller7 View Post
    atmosphere
    atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by three6steez View Post
    atmosphere
    sucks butts

atmosphere , white boys can rap!!

Now we have jet boards so next is pop up lap toptops so u can blog while u wait ur turn!

Go watch **** Dale once live! You will forget about hip hop n rip it fast down the line.