LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 75
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,001
    When I think of the term getting "pinned" I think it refers to one getting held down while getting drilled....or well, pinned.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    When I think of the term getting "pinned" I think it refers to one getting held down while getting drilled....or well, pinned.
    Gru-dawwwwg's definitely wanting to bro down and get drilled. He really wants to meet people at the fudge shop... he'll show you how to pack it right.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Gru-dawwwwg's definitely wanting to bro down and get drilled. He really wants to meet people at the fudge shop... he'll show you how to pack it right.
    I thought pizza was his lure?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I thought pizza was his lure?

    ...everyone likes desert.... right?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    ...everyone likes desert.... right?
    Fudge Brownies anybody?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Fudge Brownies anybody?

    Gruvi's looking for someone to brown-wax his shred stick.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Gruvi's looking for someone to brown-wax his shred stick.
    Lol that was a good one

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    355
    Erock, you have made enough homosexual innuendos and demonstrated a total homophobic stance, it can only mean you are full of insecurity and highly likely you question your own sexuality. Let yourself be free and stop using me as an outlet of your homosexual lust. A normal straight man would never keep going after the homosexual slant with every post he makes like you do. You are okay man, be free. Just stop your homosexually driven angst and get yourself some peace dude, okay? I am not homosexual, nor am I making myself available for any sexual advancement. It is called being kind and having fun, hoping to find others with as much intellect and humor, unlike yourself and a few other sheep here that take your same stance against me. Ciao, as it is my last reply to you on any matter.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Erock, you have made enough homosexual innuendos and demonstrated a total homophobic stance, it can only mean you are full of insecurity and highly likely you question your own sexuality. Let yourself be free and stop using me as an outlet of your homosexual lust. A normal straight man would never keep going after the homosexual slant with every post he makes like you do. You are okay man, be free. Just stop your homosexually driven angst and get yourself some peace dude, okay? I am not homosexual, nor am I making myself available for any sexual advancement. It is called being kind and having fun, hoping to find others with as much intellect and humor, unlike yourself and a few other sheep here that take your same stance against me. Ciao, as it is my last reply to you on any matter.
    Hahah..... yeah.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    355
    Or you are just super immature erock
    Last edited by gruvi; Jul 16, 2013 at 10:19 PM.