LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey, if anybody wants to share pizza with me, I'm down. I don't do burgers nor pork. I especially don't do pork since I converted to Islam in jail. Allahu Akbar
    So no pepperoni? Maybe we can get turkey pep? Not as greasy anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    still no 'official' definition for pinned????
    I'll say two more possibilities are intoxicated by substances (pupils=pins) or going balls out as in full speed aka burying the pin on the speedometer.

And that's the dash instrument used for the measure of a vehicle's speed. Not to be confused with Erock's rating system for Canadian beach goers aka the Speedo-meter.

I thought it was a military thing (Air Force??) where they literally smashed your new flight wing pin into your chest and everyone got to take a punch at it, driving it deeper into your skin.

Images
    Gruvi is laughing behind his desk right now. Probably "pinned" from all them opiates he does daily. . .

this guy is definitely the forum's "high on life" guy. that first response by erock had me laughing here at the office. lol.

have fun getting pinned in the waves man, im looking forward to some swell this weekend too!

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Or you are just super immature erock
    no he's super cereal

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    You changed your post, brochacho!
    It's Broacho. Spanish for drunken brother.

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    I think he meant "pitted". ? whhahaaaaappaahaahhhhhhh
    Drop down BBAAAAHHHHH, and just get pitted, so pitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey, if anybody wants to share pizza with me, I'm down. I don't do burgers nor pork. I especially don't do pork since I converted to Islam in jail. Allahu Akbar
    I have a client, that if you eat their fries, and are a Chew or Mooslim, you're going to hell. The first thing they do in the AM is put boxes of bacon in the fryers. they're constantly dipping the grease out so the vat doesn't over flow. then fries the rest of the day.
    Aloha Akbar!

Mmmm fried bacon. Where is this mecca you speak of?