LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    and somebody paddling out where i am if there is nobody within hundreds of yards from me.
    God, that is definitely the one that kills me. Pisses me off so bad. On a crowded day I pretty much expect to get dropped in on, but if I'm the only one (or me and a buddy) for a few hundred yards, that sh** is just infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    God, that is definitely the one that kills me. Pisses me off so bad. On a crowded day I pretty much expect to get dropped in on, but if I'm the only one (or me and a buddy) for a few hundred yards, that sh** is just infuriating.
    Of course, sometimes there's no other option. Reef breaks, point breaks, and a certain southern NJ island with jetties every block.

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    UNLESS....

She's wearing the proper sized wetty (100% form fitting) and has a face of at least a 7. Then you get the numbers to dial if not an agreement to grab a drink once you leave the break. Together. Boom. Charging may not be a sport but sarging is!

woman at the cash register was in her fifties.

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    woman at the cash register was in her fifties.
    Don't be so sensitive!