LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    In Nerferk.

Bummer. Too many grub stops w/in biking distance of Norfolk Ave. for me to hop in the car to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    It's Broacho. Spanish for drunken brother.
    Ahhhh! Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    Bummer. Too many grub stops w/in biking distance of Norfolk Ave. for me to hop in the car to eat.
    you live on Norfolk Ave? Don't eating at Rudees. unless you want herpes of the mouth. them skanks double dip cracker in the she crab soup. I guess it's better than using a spoon because their dish washer doesn't do a good job.

Only beer at rudees for me

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    you live on Norfolk Ave? Don't eating at Rudees. unless you want herpes of the mouth. them skanks double dip cracker in the she crab soup. I guess it's better than using a spoon because their dish washer doesn't do a good job.
    Everyone in VA beach has herpes. Just deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Everyone in VA beach has herpes. Just deal with it.
    Untrue. Some of us have syphilis.

I meant pitted all along, sorry 'bout that. Yeah, so I DID get pitted on Tuesday of all days, can you believe? Rest of week here has been "lake Atlantic" (borrowing from another). Great for someone new like me to get a paddle sesh in :-)
    How is your days this week? Oh, and here is a quick Gruvi lesson. Todays world doesn't have a clue when in receipt of kindness and given gifts. People can't even say thank you anymore, the right way. So Gruvi asks you to be like him and stop giving of yourself because all people today do is take advantage of it and laugh at you for being a sucker. People today suck!

people who refer to themselves in the third person creep me out.