LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Images
    Yes the fog in the morning has been awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey how'd you do on that test you had a month or two ago?

Weird? Dang right, man. I am no commoner.

Verbose? Well, there's alot floating through my brain waves, hombre. I have to be excessively wordy.......using too many words. Dude, five words submissions are pointless in my world. Plus, man, Spicoli's got me beat these days. I'll have to become more verbose........excessively wordy.......using too many words. Ha.............

Yeah, summer 2010.......and fall of 2011. Winter 2012-2013 was a bit overrated in my book.
    Still studying and still being a ****, sorry. Overrated? Compared to? I beg to differ, this winter was the best I've seen in the last 5 years. The waves weren't all that big, but super consistent. We scored big time and it was pretty mild as far as the air and water temps.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Will we ever get a summer like '95 again? I was a youngin' back then, spent a lot of time watching from the beach.
    I hope so. That was a great summer. Lots of big named storms giving us days of head high and much bigger waves each.

This summer has been good. There's been something to surf almost every day. Sat and Sunday showed chest high waves with some push. Nothing epic but surfed all weekend and not really crowded.
    Last edited by Peajay4060; Jul 16, 2013 at 03:48 AM.

Was on vaca last week and had some descent waves all week.Took my brother outlaw for the first time in like 10 years for him and he was killin it.Glad to see someone else stoked.I had my first triple sesh so that was pretty cool.I think one of my next goals is to go skiing and surf the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Was on vaca last week and had some descent waves all week.Took my brother outlaw for the first time in like 10 years for him and he was killin it.Glad to see someone else stoked.I had my first triple sesh so that was pretty cool.I think one of my next goals is to go skiing and surf the same day.
    Descent waves as in they went down? More stoke, brah! We don't want more less stoke!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Still studying and still being a ****, sorry. Overrated? Compared to? I beg to differ, this winter was the best I've seen in the last 5 years. The waves weren't all that big, but super consistent. We scored big time and it was pretty mild as far as the air and water temps.
    Sick winter and consistent, yes. Mild temps? No, no Brazos!! Guess we aren't in similar spots. Air was commonly 8-18 degrees and water a searing 36+ w/o windchill. Can't even remember what it was like by now since I'm going in just baggies no top now but I do know it was cold as balls. But stokey!!!

It was fun yesterday (Monday) evening around 6-7PM off VB (Dam Neck). It was only 3ft, but an improvement over what we've been seeing the past several weeks. We'll take what we can get.
    Last edited by DosXX; Jul 16, 2013 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Descent waves as in they went down? More stoke, brah! We don't want more less stoke!!
    Yo Brady,Goodwaves indeed = Goodvibes=stoked

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    I hope so. That was a great summer. Lots of big named storms giving us days of head high and much bigger waves each.

This summer has been good. There's been something to surf almost every day. Sat and Sunday showed chest high waves with some push. Nothing epic but surfed all weekend and not really crowded.

There's a pretty cool write up-on it on surfline, in the swell stories section I think...wasn't it Felix that stalled and sent solid groundswell for over a week? I know Luis is special for me, that was my first introduction to sizable point surf, never forget that day. And agreed on Saturday, pleasantly surprised.

ahh, summer of 95 . . . 5x/wk all summer as I recall, a miracle I kept my job that year