LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    This is what we got in Southern Maine this week. It's been this way since last Thursday when they jumped up to knee high for a couple hours. Before you ask, yes, I'm looking for your pity so please pile it on Boaters own all the stoke right now.

Attachment 8213
    Hey just be happy that it isn't 104 degrees

Actually got a nice chest high wind slop session today. Lots of fun, and so rare for mid July in South Florida (being in the shadows of the Bahama Banks). Weird weather this year. No complaints, but late summer early fall could be stormular with a few sharknados in store. Be ready for anything. Jax Pier must be going off. Planning a trip up there soon to hang out with all the shredders. Let me know if your local where to paddle out.

My 4 year old just scored 2 dozen waves; She was loving the size out there this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post

My 4 year old just scored 2 dozen waves; She was loving the size out there this evening.
    Priceless, big daddy! Another shredder is upon us! Enjoy the magic and thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post

Despite the non-stop 6 inch swell for many days, it's been great to see the young kids out there learning to surf and showing some pure stoke when they're sharing boards and trying to score rides that are fun for them. It's a good reminder not to get greedy even though any dedicated surfer is mad patient for their swells and works hard to get their waves.

Looks like the fun continues through next week. A surprisingly generous summer so far

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Looks like the fun continues through next week. A surprisingly generous summer so far
    From the sounds of it, it's been more of a Florida thing. Which I'm good with of course.

painfully flat in NE lately. other then this little windswell bump coming up, maybe a whale will fart and make waves.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    maybe a whale will fart and make waves.
    One can only hope, just don't light a match when that bad boy rips one, atomic sh*t bomb

Fart jokes will always be funny bros. that will never change.