LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: K Coast Guys

K Coast Guys

Last edited by wavehunter; May 22, 2008 at 03:49 PM.

what are you talking about owners or the team riders?

Last edited by wavehunter; May 22, 2008 at 03:49 PM.

Images

OOOO I second that

Yea some of those guys need an attitude change. I had trashed talked, and waves snaked by alot of those guys and to this day its the reason why I don't patronize their store. Someone needs to step up and let them know that while their skill represents their shop, so does their poor treatment of other riders. P.s. I'm from Baltimore.....and i can hang.

i agree

the bros at kcoast act like theyre the s*** and live at f***** pipeline, but its maryland

douchebags

...not to mention their customer service blows. just go to either chauncey's - its an easy decision.

Images
    f****n right man im from baltimore and i was up in oc for the recent swell and those guys are straight up chumps...god damn losers think they laird hamilton

If you do not really know any of them how do you know they are From K-Coast?

I know of only one employee that is KNOWN to Drop-in on anyone at anytime,..from K-Coast,.. and yes the guy is sure not good enough to justify it, in any way.

However, K-Coast is not the only team riders in Town. I can say for fact that the good team riders in O.C. are aggressive, and some are good enough to justify it.

But listen to yourself, .................What I want you to explain to me is how you figure someone owes your anything?

You really got to love this new crowd, you know the ones that go on about how they have been surfing around here for 3 years?, 5 years?, ...and now somehow they are owed a spot and respect in the line-up. Then you got these, >Boo Hoo,< why are people so mean out in the water when I drive 3 hours to go surfing,... types. Most of the locals Know who has been here over the years, and I am not talking about the last 3 to 5 years.

The vast majority of time, the ones who do complain about such things tend to suck the big one. If you do not like how you are being treated, just go somewhere else. Stop trying to be a rock star and hanging out/surfing at the top breaks where you are most likely going to be pushed aside anyway. If you are acting like a KooK, most likely you will be treated like one.

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    If you do not really know any of them how do you know they are From K-Coast?

I know of only one employee that is KNOWN to Drop-in on anyone at anytime,..from K-Coast,.. and yes the guy is sure not good enough to justify it, in any way.

However, K-Coast is not the only team riders in Town. I can say for fact that the good team riders in O.C. are aggressive, and some are good enough to justify it.

But listen to yourself, .................What I want you to explain to me is how you figure someone owes your anything?

You really got to love this new crowd, you know the ones that go on about how they have been surfing around here for 3 years?, 5 years?, ...and now somehow they are owed a spot and respect in the line-up. Then you got these, >Boo Hoo,< why are people so mean out in the water when I drive 3 hours to go surfing,... types. Most of the locals Know who has been here over the years, and I am not talking about the last 3 to 5 years.

The vast majority of time, the ones who do complain about such things tend to suck the big one. If you do not like how you are being treated, just go somewhere else. Stop trying to be a rock star and hanging out/surfing at the top breaks where you are most likely going to be pushed aside anyway. If you are acting like a KooK, most likely you will be treated like one.

AMEN xgen70

Hey SC ive been around for a while and im sure you dont know who I am but I know were on the same page as this one...I am a Kcoast employee, and a team rider, and yeah, there are a few guys on the team that are aggro and will drop in on you, and have the ability to totally shred it. but in their defense, they are locally, and we all know how it feels to see a bunch of new faces in the lineup who themselves dont have respect for the waves we ride. So I dont see why its only the Kcoast guys giving people heat, I'm sure there are tons of other surfers/bodyboarders be what it may with the same attitude, why give Kcoast such a bad name?