LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: K Coast Guys

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    Hey SC ive been around for a while and im sure you dont know who I am but I know were on the same page as this one...I am a Kcoast employee, and a team rider, and yeah, there are a few guys on the team that are aggro and will drop in on you, and have the ability to totally shred it. but in their defense, they are locally, and we all know how it feels to see a bunch of new faces in the lineup who themselves dont have respect for the waves we ride. So I dont see why its only the Kcoast guys giving people heat, I'm sure there are tons of other surfers/bodyboarders be what it may with the same attitude, why give Kcoast such a bad name?

yea im from NJ and u guys r rele killin these Kcoast guys...r they rele that bad

If I'm right about who started this topic, you are that long haired kid who got *****ed at by Ian Tilgman at 48th street on saturday. And if this is correct, you are a complete asshole for dissin me and all my teammates and the good people at KCoast, becuase Ian Tilgman doesn't even ride for K-Coast. And he wasn't yelling at you, he was just instructing you on how to get out of the way properly when someone is flying down the line at you, and you took it the wrong way. Someone has to teach people how to get out of the way properly or people will end up getting beat up bad. If, I'm wrong about who this is then, sorry.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wavehunter View Post
    Okay, so we all know that you guys are great surfers, I've seen all of you since you were prebubescent but please don't come up to me and tell me that I did something wrong when I simply paddled for the whitewater and got out of your way the best that I can. I have been surfing here since before you guys were in middle school so please have some respect and for the love of God don't cuss another local out that you've seen surfing EVERY swell for the last 6 years, and it would be 10+ but I moved to NC for a while. I have the utmost respect for you guys and your skills so have the same respect back.
    sounds like you think your the top dogg and tried droppin in on the wrong crowd, any local will drop in on any new face any were no matter who you are, so ya better get use to it or find somewhere new, good luck.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiecrosby View Post
    If I'm right about who started this topic, you are that long haired kid who got *****ed at by Ian Tilgman at 48th street on saturday. And if this is correct, you are a complete asshole for dissin me and all my teammates and the good people at KCoast, becuase Ian Tilgman doesn't even ride for K-Coast. And he wasn't yelling at you, he was just instructing you on how to get out of the way properly when someone is flying down the line at you, and you took it the wrong way. Someone has to teach people how to get out of the way properly or people will end up getting beat up bad. If, I'm wrong about who this is then, sorry.
    Are you Jack Crosbys son?

Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    Are you Jack Crosbys son?

Yes I am. Do u know him?

I knew jack well from the Bombers days. How's he doing?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I knew jack well from the Bombers days. How's he doing?

Hes doin pretty good he hurt his back again last winter but doin a little better again he doesn't have to use a cane anymore .

justsurrender Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiecrosby View Post
    Yeah I was there when that happened, the waves were super small. I just thought it was dumb to call that guy a retard and try to start an argument over 2ft waves. I don't see how K-Coast got involved in this or its team members. I surf there every swell and the same guys are always there ripping and I have never had problem with them, or getting waves. It does suck when you are flying down the line and someone is in the way, but not worth fighting about.

You are right about who started the thread and if I was wrong about who someone rides for then I definitely apologize. I know who you are also, it's always great to watch you surf, you're a super talented kid. If you read the original post I really had nothing negative to say, just to respect everyone else. Everyone who surfs year round gets frustrated about this time of year. If some "rule" has changed as to where you're supposed to go when someone is coming down the line, then maybe you could clear that one up for me. You paddle toward the white water, no matter if it's 2' or 8'............. been that way forever. Anyway, this thread really got out of hand and it ended up being something that it was not intended to be.

ps. i edited the original post to hopefully put an end to this thread.......
    Last edited by wavehunter; May 22, 2008 at 03:51 PM.

Zippy, all good man, no worries at all haha, Kevin did have some aggressive seeling methods compared to some of us hah, but its all good