LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: K Coast Guys

there we go, I knew it was a misunderstanding because I was there and I knew what happened.... just all the talk about K-Coast got out of hand.... You should change the topic to Malibus guys since thats who Ian rides for haha

Oh don't get me started!! lee is such a great guy but there is some serious attitude in that shop from certain people. (to be fair, it's been 5 years since i set foot in that place so things may have changed).
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; May 22, 2008 at 08:02 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiecrosby View Post
    Yes I am. Do u know him?
    Yeah, he taught my high school Art class at Epworth. Good man.

Images

Angry

Dont ever dis kevin kran!

Quote Originally Posted by hollowtoobz View Post
    being a sponger from md i have alot of respect for the k-coast team and what they do, however wen i was up in oc last week on the 14th my bro needed to rent a suit and they said it would start at $85 just to rent a spring suit for the day!!!!...are the prices always like this!?.....
    haha Landon do you believe this stuff..

"f****n right man im from baltimore and i was up in oc for the recent swell and those guys are straight up chumps...god damn losers think they laird hamilton"

Hollow a few post ago ^^^ didnt you call all of us kcoast team riders chumps? and now you se not everyones gonna hop on your bandwagon, so you turn to the old, "I have a lot of respect for the kcoast team?" get outa here with that

Images
    na i cant.....they shouldnt be dissin us

The whole thing about surfing here in the summer is difficult for both parties, locals and non-locals. No matter how you look at the situation it's only going to get worse each year. Luckily right now most of the sand bars in town are fairly good, not just 48th. If you let the whole my wave thing get to you allready, it's going to be a long summer. And if you've allready got your feelings hurt because someone dropped in on you, you're also going to have a long summer. In the past I've had my agressive moments in the water, but to get super agressive is a waste of energy and waves. And about the whole surf shop bashing, I've worked for both KCoast and Malibus, and can tell you that both are great shops that truely care about their customers and surfing in general. This will be my tenth summer working in the surf shop business and can tell you that everyone has a bad moment at work from time to time, but, you can't judge the entire shop for that moment. Take a deep breath, spread out in the water and enjoy the warmth of the summer, it goes by fast.

Quote Originally Posted by RICK KANE View Post
    HA HA HA WHATEVER YOU TOURIST,, the only person getting their feelings hurt is you, when i drop in on you and make you look like a kook infront of your bros.

anyone who was at 48th street yesterday saw me shred it up, and you were smart to stay out of my way. Just remember RICK KANE shred so bad he break his stick bruddazzz.

RICK KANE IS OUTTA HERE SHOCKA SHOCKA BRUDDA BRUDDA,,,,KOOKS!!!
    See "swellinfo" these are the people who make whack post like this one and should have their account deleted, it takes a REAL tourist/kook whatever you wanna call it to get on the website we rely on for wave information and charts and models, and make gay, pointless posts such as the one that Rick Kane has so happily provide. Rick, I'm sure that if you were around the OCMD area enough you would know who fletch is bc he ripped it up for Malibus and now for Kcoast as the team manager, hes agreat person and deserves nothing but respect. Stay off the forums...

Images
    Yeah except fletcher not a tourist you dumbass!

Images
    seriously, the kelly slater thing's funny, the rick kane thing is not. We've all seen north shore plenty of times and now you're ruining and over-doing it, "brudda"
    -I say close the account on ground of being a real KOOK