LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: K Coast Guys

rick kane your a jack ass

rick kane youre a pathetic ass

Rick Kane needs to go back to the wave pool in Arizona. There's are reason there was never a second North Shore. You wish you were half the man Turtle is.

Here it is, if your not from here dont **** with locals. It's there territory, they have been here there whole lives, they know the waves and everything like that. Just don't open your mouth and we wont have all of this.

Images

uhh wat?

Yea im from baltimore but ive surfed OC for 12 years now. Id say i know the waves pretty well too. I also share the same annoyed feelings toward disrespectful tourists so to suggest that i owe the locals something because i lived a little further away is ridiculous. Im respectful and i want respect in return.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
    Rick Kane needs to go back to the wave pool in Arizona. There's are reason there was never a second North Shore. You wish you were half the man Turtle is.
    GREAT NEWS !!

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/05/15/...-a-greenlight

are u kidding me... hahaha. K coast Represent, hahaha... losers. U live in maryland guys. Thats funny that u have a gang of punk surfers that all surf and are punks together, it sounds like a really lame movie. Like the outsiders on surf. Really though, every time i have surfed ocean city everyone there has been HORRIBLE!!!!! even the kids i could tell thought were hot **** were just really bad, there is for real like an aura of horrible surfers coming out of OC though, and everytime someone comes up for surf there, the returning talk is always about how crazy it is that less than 100 miles from VB, there is another surf town, and the level of surfing there is about 4 years behind. So ya, thats an outsiders opinion of OC, so go take out your anger on a closeout section, and then you will finally be puttin some power in those hits

Images

Talking hahahaha yeah every one in oc sucks at surfing

Havent you heard of Vince and joey boulanger

Images
    From my perspective, I have seen the talent in Ocean City increase over the last several years.

There aren't as well many known surfer's from Delmarva as compared to some of our neighboring states, but this may change in time.

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    are u kidding me... hahaha. K coast Represent, hahaha... losers. U live in maryland guys. Thats funny that u have a gang of punk surfers that all surf and are punks together, it sounds like a really lame movie. Like the outsiders on surf. Really though, every time i have surfed ocean city everyone there has been HORRIBLE!!!!! even the kids i could tell thought were hot **** were just really bad, there is for real like an aura of horrible surfers coming out of OC though, and everytime someone comes up for surf there, the returning talk is always about how crazy it is that less than 100 miles from VB, there is another surf town, and the level of surfing there is about 4 years behind. So ya, thats an outsiders opinion of OC, so go take out your anger on a closeout section, and then you will finally be puttin some power in those hits
    ...then stay in VB since our talent and attitudes in OCMD are so horrible