LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 220
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    It's a fallacy of argument to suggest that 'blogs are not credible'. It's like saying that green ink isn't credible.

    You say that the links lead only to other blogs, it seems that you didn't take the next step i.e. following the links on the 'other blogs'.
    I have followed these chains before on stuff Chich posted earlier. They lead nowhere. You will never find real information from credible sources.

  2. #162
    They all lead to other blogs as well as blogs saying that the story is complete BS... I can write on here 1000 times that I went Fukishima and all is better. And do the same on other sites. That doesn't make it true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    It's a fallacy of argument to suggest that 'blogs are not credible'. It's like saying that green ink isn't credible.

    You say that the links lead only to other blogs, it seems that you didn't take the next step i.e. following the links on the 'other blogs'.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,585
    Btw, I am happy to hear more Roy holocaust denial. What a sick human being he is.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

    Btw, I am happy to hear more Roy holocaust denial. What a sick human being he is.
    One merely observes, objectively, which is a good thing.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    They all lead to other blogs as well as blogs saying that the story is complete BS... I can write on here 1000 times that I went Fukishima and all is better. And do the same on other sites. That doesn't make it true.

    They also lead to documents from official sources which presumably give the air of credibility which you require. Why do you choose to ignore such sources?

    I have not formed an opinion on the subject matter, I'm simply pointing out that saying that information on blogs is necessarily not credible is a fallacious deduction.

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    They also lead to documents from official sources which presumably give the air of credibility which you require. Why do you choose to ignore such sources?

    I have not formed an opinion on the subject matter, I'm simply pointing out that saying that information on blogs is necessarily not credible is a fallacious deduction.
    No they don't. Feel free to share those official documents. Last time I tried to track down real information, I was lead to articles from known conspiracy theory websites.

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,435
    Roy has a bit of a point, be and bi stater are both assuming authority has no reason to lie, and therefore must be accurate which is wrong.

    however, it doesn't mean those wacko blogs have anything resembling truth either

    gotta be suspect and skeptical.

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,528
    wait... so roy is a holocaust denier

    true or false

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    wait... so roy is a holocaust denier

    true or false
    He calls it a scam.

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Images
    1
    What's up with the increased levels of radiation that were predicted to hit the Pacific coast by early 2014?