LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    It's a fallacy of argument to suggest that 'blogs are not credible'. It's like saying that green ink isn't credible.

You say that the links lead only to other blogs, it seems that you didn't take the next step i.e. following the links on the 'other blogs'.
    I have followed these chains before on stuff Chich posted earlier. They lead nowhere. You will never find real information from credible sources.

They all lead to other blogs as well as blogs saying that the story is complete BS... I can write on here 1000 times that I went Fukishima and all is better. And do the same on other sites. That doesn't make it true.

It's a fallacy of argument to suggest that 'blogs are not credible'. It's like saying that green ink isn't credible.

You say that the links lead only to other blogs, it seems that you didn't take the next step i.e. following the links on the 'other blogs'.

Btw, I am happy to hear more Roy holocaust denial. What a sick human being he is.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

Btw, I am happy to hear more Roy holocaust denial. What a sick human being he is.
    One merely observes, objectively, which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    They all lead to other blogs as well as blogs saying that the story is complete BS... I can write on here 1000 times that I went Fukishima and all is better. And do the same on other sites. That doesn't make it true.

They also lead to documents from official sources which presumably give the air of credibility which you require. Why do you choose to ignore such sources?

I have not formed an opinion on the subject matter, I'm simply pointing out that saying that information on blogs is necessarily not credible is a fallacious deduction.

They also lead to documents from official sources which presumably give the air of credibility which you require. Why do you choose to ignore such sources?

I have not formed an opinion on the subject matter, I'm simply pointing out that saying that information on blogs is necessarily not credible is a fallacious deduction.
    No they don't. Feel free to share those official documents. Last time I tried to track down real information, I was lead to articles from known conspiracy theory websites.

Roy has a bit of a point, be and bi stater are both assuming authority has no reason to lie, and therefore must be accurate which is wrong.

however, it doesn't mean those wacko blogs have anything resembling truth either

gotta be suspect and skeptical.

wait... so roy is a holocaust denier

true or false

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    wait... so roy is a holocaust denier

true or false
    He calls it a scam.

Images
    What's up with the increased levels of radiation that were predicted to hit the Pacific coast by early 2014?