LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Now that you invoked my name I guess I can respond without fear of being ratted out. You are right about that, since most of the scientists and all the networks are paid off shills.
    Paid off by whom? It is hilarious that anyone would think most scientists are paid off. If they were, they sure don't seem to show their wealth well.

Paid off by those who don't want to move thousands of people to a safer location. I'm sure that a person, smart enough to be a nuclear scientist is smart enough to know how to keep their mouth shut. your next question would be, "what about the ones who are smart enough?". MUERTO, Puto! Muerto.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    And I did agree with everyone on the Leak. I got that outta the way a long time ago. I think its far more destructive than anyone realizes. I mean, leaking radio active materials all over ocean and eastern hemisphere is never good.
    the issue is human behavior; put another way: ALL THOSE TAILPIPES DO NOTHING??
    if hurricane sandy was a result of 'climate change' then we should do something/anything.

Paid off by those who don't want to move thousands of people to a safer location. I'm sure that a person, smart enough to be a nuclear scientist is smart enough to know how to keep their mouth shut. your next question would be, "what about the ones who are smart enough?". MUERTO, Puto! Muerto.
    And the fear mongering bloggers make money from every website visit, so making wild claims to bring in more readers is a financial gain for them. However, you still feel they are more trustworthy than real scientists. One community posts their data for peer review, the other group presents no data and works on general hearsay.

most of the scientists and all the networks are paid off shills.
    they are all ballers driving rocket cars living in giants solid gold houses with trophy wives!

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    And the fear mongering bloggers make money from every website visit, so making wild claims to bring in more readers is a financial gain for them. However, you still feel they are more trustworthy than real scientists. One community posts their data for peer review, the other group presents no data and works on general hearsay.
    fear mongering gets people to open their wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    fear mongering gets people to open their wallets.
    it is also used to get votes…beware candidates of toupee/sweater with dark messages.

Images
    Anyone have some fresh, non fear monger, links on the leakage and spread of radioactive materials?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Anyone have some fresh, non fear monger, links on the leakage and spread of radioactive materials?

Images
    Um, okay. Thanks. I'll try not to poop my pants.