Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 268
  1. #181
    Paid off by those who don't want to move thousands of people to a safer location. I'm sure that a person, smart enough to be a nuclear scientist is smart enough to know how to keep their mouth shut. your next question would be, "what about the ones who are smart enough?". MUERTO, Puto! Muerto.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    And I did agree with everyone on the Leak. I got that outta the way a long time ago. I think its far more destructive than anyone realizes. I mean, leaking radio active materials all over ocean and eastern hemisphere is never good.
    the issue is human behavior; put another way: ALL THOSE TAILPIPES DO NOTHING??
    if hurricane sandy was a result of 'climate change' then we should do something/anything.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Paid off by those who don't want to move thousands of people to a safer location. I'm sure that a person, smart enough to be a nuclear scientist is smart enough to know how to keep their mouth shut. your next question would be, "what about the ones who are smart enough?". MUERTO, Puto! Muerto.
    And the fear mongering bloggers make money from every website visit, so making wild claims to bring in more readers is a financial gain for them. However, you still feel they are more trustworthy than real scientists. One community posts their data for peer review, the other group presents no data and works on general hearsay.

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    most of the scientists and all the networks are paid off shills.
    they are all ballers driving rocket cars living in giants solid gold houses with trophy wives!

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    4,739
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    And the fear mongering bloggers make money from every website visit, so making wild claims to bring in more readers is a financial gain for them. However, you still feel they are more trustworthy than real scientists. One community posts their data for peer review, the other group presents no data and works on general hearsay.
    fear mongering gets people to open their wallets.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    fear mongering gets people to open their wallets.
    it is also used to get votes…beware candidates of toupee/sweater with dark messages.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    2,235
    Images
    2
    Anyone have some fresh, non fear monger, links on the leakage and spread of radioactive materials?

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Anyone have some fresh, non fear monger, links on the leakage and spread of radioactive materials?

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    2,235
    Images
    2
    Um, okay. Thanks. I'll try not to poop my pants.

  10. #190
    Yes. Just got back from fishing in Cali. Caught a bunch of these

    Fish.jpg

    Then this came out of nowhere

    godzirra.jpg