LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I am enjoying the radioactive entertainment, personally.

just saw the latest godzilla. put me to sleep.

Images
    Didn't have time to go through all the pages, but I found this link you all might be interested in.

http://blog.petflow.com/this-video-i...Z8fIDxDelfK.01

Thanks,for the link. That was from Vice. I couldn't find a copy to send to my son in N Cali to convince him to leave. But, He's a "farmer" in Humbolt near his "medicine", and I doubt he'll listen.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Thanks,for the link. That was from Vice. I couldn't find a copy to send to my son in N Cali to convince him to leave. But, He's a "farmer" in Humbolt near his "medicine", and I doubt he'll listen.
    farmer? humbolt county? medicine?
    so, how bout a group si buy??

today inside the 2 or 3 reactors (they still don't know how many have actually melted down)
    they still can't see cause obvious reasons and even a camera feed presents a contamination issue however
    TAKEHEART as the muons - ( thats right, morons) - the muons are coming to the rescue. i'll leave the
    tedious science to anybody else interested but suffice to say that a relatively new technology called
    muon tomography is being used to map the interior through all that concrete and rebar and to
    actually record the interior condition of the mess. which of course is job one. so i guess some progress is being made on this the momma of all messes.

what's going to happen later this week?

http://online.wsj.com/articles/typho...awa-1404803382

Images
    A 6.8 just hit right off the coast here within the hour. They told everyone to jet away from the coast. Can't be good for the mess over there. Hopefully nothing worsens from it.

My buddy is taking his family to Hawaii in 2 weeks. I was thinking of offering my Geiger counter, but would hate to fuggup his vacation. I'm going to ask him to bring back a baggie of sand.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    My buddy is taking his family to Hawaii in 2 weeks. I was thinking of offering my Geiger counter, but would hate to fuggup his vacation. I'm going to ask him to bring back a baggie of sand.
    dude - if you test the sand and its……….that could be upsetting.

yeah, It's all intriguing until it's a fact, then it's fuggin tragic. By the time it becomes fact by those in charge, I believe it'll be way too late.

as much as the media would like to try to dismiss all the claims,nuclear waste never expires,never goes away.we crush our nuclear waste in 55gallon drums and bury it under the Mexican border,this is true not making it up.nuclear stuff doesn't disappear.fukashima is fkd.