LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    not to worry. Just 1000 tons of waste water was dumped into the sea.
    http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...ter-dumped-sea

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

http://news.yahoo.com/-5-3-magnitude...184440374.html

IF the cover up is a cover up is there actually a cover up?

if you look at usgs site, the whole plate is shaking.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Sep 20, 2013 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    if you look at usgs site, the whole plate is shaking.
    Ring of fire, baby!

im waiting for the atomic super monsters to show!!

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Ring of fire, baby!

you people do know radioactive matter doesn't just go away,that shyt lives forever.here in America,we dispose of our nuclear waste by crushing drums of radioactive matter,and burying it under mexico.look it up its a real thing.u can live far from the epicenter and still develop cancer years down the line.i just watched a special on fukashima the other day.they said its worse than Chernobyl,and I actually watched a Chernobyl special the week before.that stuff interests me because I had no clue how nuclear stuff works.well just like Chernobyl,fukashimas cooling towers shut down and the uranium fuel rods vaporize and start releasing massive amounts of radiation when it overheats.water is constantly cooling the reactor,so when u shut it down,they build up pressure and explode.i don't even know if they still go to fukashima since its not safe,but its right on the ocean,and they started pumping salt water to cool down the reactors and it all washed back out to see.its slowly making its way to California and when u start seeing sharks with 3 heads,then we know it finally hit home

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    you people do know radioactive matter doesn't just go away,that shyt lives forever.here in America,we dispose of our nuclear waste by crushing drums of radioactive matter,and burying it under mexico.look it up its a real thing.u can live far from the epicenter and still develop cancer years down the line.i just watched a special on fukashima the other day.they said its worse than Chernobyl,and I actually watched a Chernobyl special the week before.that stuff interests me because I had no clue how nuclear stuff works.well just like Chernobyl,fukashimas cooling towers shut down and the uranium fuel rods vaporize and start releasing massive amounts of radiation when it overheats.water is constantly cooling the reactor,so when u shut it down,they build up pressure and explode.i don't even know if they still go to fukashima since its not safe,but its right on the ocean,and they started pumping salt water to cool down the reactors and it all washed back out to see.its slowly making its way to California and when u start seeing sharks with 3 heads,then we know it finally hit home
    You crazy.

We need to stop exporting all our fish to them. They are buying it all up n fast right now. I went to the grocery store and all the tuna was from Indonesia. We are getting tainted fish from Asia and they buy all our perfect food. If we stop exporting it, maybe their country will be force to clean up their own mess. The world needs to step up and force them to clean it up before we have no untainted fish. Yes I know about fresh water fish and mercury. I grew up in Michigan. We nuked them, rebuilt them, now they nuked themselves. It's their turn to fix it themselves under the pressure of the rest of the world. Sure these thoughts are a little over the top, but I'm a realist. People need to quit closing their eyes and think it will go away. Dreamer just dream. Realists get it done.