LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Street

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Out of your mind son. There's a TON of open spots in the high school parking lot you creep at. It's summer.
    You truly are pathetic. I bet you get email alerts whenever I post.

Hey Stud, Only 22.5? Your 6 inches short but that's probably not the first time you heard that. Just a little joke Bra I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    You truly are pathetic. I bet you get email alerts whenever I post.
    Not quite though it would be most similar to the notices that neighbors get when you move into the area. Wait, you still live at home. So your current neighbors get that notice.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Not quite though it would be most similar to the notices that neighbors get when you move into the area. Wait, you still live at home. So your current neighbors get that notice.
    Most people my age still live at home. You make it seem like I'm 30 and still live at home. I'm 22. I just graduated college. I'm sorry your life didn't work out how you wanted so you resort to trolling people you don't know and will never meet on a surfing forum. Your biggest satisfaction in life is being recognized on Swellinfo so you post like it's your day job. Congratulations, EmassSpicoli, the coolest guy on this forum! Go down a few celebratory Zimas for me.

Most people my age still live at home. You make it seem like I'm 30 and still live at home.
    Maybe "most" over-privileged kids in your socioeconomic bliss and emotional abyss. In the real world, people pull their weight. Go look up stats on how many 22 year olds still live at home.

Most people my age still live at home. You make it seem like I'm 30 and still live at home. I'm 22. I just graduated college. I'm sorry your life didn't work out how you wanted so you resort to trolling people you don't know and will never meet on a surfing forum. Your biggest satisfaction in life is being recognized on Swellinfo so you post like it's your day job. Congratulations, EmassSpicoli, the coolest guy on this forum! Go down a few celebratory Zimas for me.
    I only do naval simulations in my dad's sailboat - bill cosby's nephew.

no offense dude, but this sums up where you're at in life. you should join the military and be fighting in a war. or at least move out and work. college kids with a free ride in life usually piss off older people. at least go be a surf bum somewhere.

7. Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Look at the cam on surfline. It is FLAT and there are hundreds of people, literally shoulder to shoulder, floating around on surfboards. Amazing.
    idk what youre looking at but i just left first street and i was suprised... some solid size out there guys, at least waist high stomach high on the bigger sets

almost wish i would have brought out the short board

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by asharkinslacks View Post
    some solid size out there guys, at least waist high stomach high on the bigger sets
    Ouuuuuttttssssiiiiiiiddddddeeee!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    I only do naval simulations in my dad's sailboat - bill cosby's nephew.

no offense dude, but this sums up where you're at in life. you should join the military and be fighting in a war. or at least move out and work. college kids with a free ride in life usually piss off older people. at least go be a surf bum somewhere.
    Not picking up the sarcasm that post was simply dripping with speaks volumes about your intelligence level.

. I'm 22. I just graduated college. .
    BCN: Congratulations on your recent graduation from college. I'm serious. My daughter just graduated from VA Tech.
    Good luck with your future. Many college graduates are not employed upon graduation, and often the initial job isn't to one's liking or just doesn't work out. But you're young and still have a lot of freedom to make changes. As you've already experienced, be careful about sharing too much personal information on this forum - or any forum for that matter.

Back to the thread. Things look to be flat around here (VB) for the next few days. I was lucky to get in a fun session Monday evening off Dam Neck. Those 3 footers were nice compared to what we've been seeing.