LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free one year subscription to Red Bull's newest magazine, The Red Bulletin (USA only)

Link: http://myredbulletin.com/?ae10395ea&0

Hey, I’m currently interning for Red Bull marketing their new magazine, The Red Bulletin. I have a link (posted above) specifically created for Swell Info that makes the magazine 100% free and REQUIRES NO PAYMENT INFO. It covers a variety of topics such as board sports, biking, music, art, travel, and adventure. I recently had success on Reddit and decided to expand my reach to different forums. For more info, you can visit our official website at http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/...01243243031120.
    Enjoy!

But what else is going to come in the mail when I receive the "free" subsrciption? Names and addresses are critical info for advertisers. Here's a tip - corporations never give things away for "free". There is always revenue to be gained. That being said, I signed up for the free subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    But what else is going to come in the mail when I receive the "free" subsrciption? Names and addresses are critical info for advertisers. Here's a tip - corporations never give things away for "free". There is always revenue to be gained. That being said, I signed up for the free subscription
    Haha I promise nothing. Even I though they would send you an e-mail a year later asking for a renewal but nope. Red Bull just hired a lot of college kids to help promote the magazine throughout their campuses. I was assured no other information will be used and you will not be spammed whatsoever. The Red Bulletin has actually been big in Europe for quite some time now and they want it to reach the same level in the United States.

Saw one a few weeks ago. Good reading material. Thanks for the link

FYI - If you use Gmail add "+redbullmag" w/o quotes before the @ sign in your email so you know if they sell your info to anyone.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    FYI - If you use Gmail add "+redbullmag" w/o quotes before the @ sign in your email so you know if they sell your info to anyone.
    will you elaborate on this a bit?

sweet. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    yea, I'm actually interested in this as well. These days, you can never be too careful. I'm not worried about Red Bull but there are a lot of network marketers out there that live off of stealing people's info.

Images
    Rad! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    From: http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2008/0...from-your.html

When you choose a Gmail address, you actually get more than just "yourusername@gmail.com." Here are two different ways you can modify your Gmail address and still get your mail:

1. Append a plus ("+") sign and any combination of words or numbers after your email address. For example, if your name was hikingfan@gmail.com, you could send mail to hikingfan+friends@gmail.com or hikingfan+mailinglists@gmail.com.
    2. Insert one or several dots (".") anywhere in your email address. Gmail doesn't recognize periods as characters in addresses -- we just ignore them. For example, you could tell people your address was hikingfan@gmail.com, hiking.fan@gmail.com or hi.kin.g.fan@gmail.com. (We understand that there has been some confusion about this in the past, but to settle it once and for all, you can indeed receive mail at all the variations with dots.)

You can search or filter the emails and find out if someone's giving/selling your email address to other marketers.